James Rose MNCH Reg HPD
9 Coldbath Square
84 Park Road
07939 412 587
By creating a bespoke treatment plan for each individual client I can help you overcome whatever it is that is keeping you from being the person you want to be.
I firmly believe that every single person is unique and deserving of powerful, practical solutions that work within their personal model of the world. I will endeavour to empower you to reach your goals using our system that is effective, efficient and lasting.
I specialise and can help you in the following areas:
- Dealing with confidence issues
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Quitting smoking
- Achieving a healthy weight and lifestyle
- Unwanted habits
- Stress management
- Increasing motivation
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
There is no risk in booking an appointment because at the end of the first session if you don’t think I can help you there will be absolutely no charge.
A typical treatment with Cognitive Direction includes:
- An initial history take and introductory session which lasts for 60 minutes.
- An experienced practitioner who will listen to you, work with you and understand your needs.
- A bespoke treatment plan individually tailored to achieve your specific goals and desired outcome.
- A dynamic therapy process with an average of only 3-5 sessions required.
- A comprehensive set of techniques and tools which can be taken away and used, enabling you to take control and successfully overcome future challenges.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have enjoyed a diverse career working across different industries and sectors in a consulting capacity. I have worked with:
- FTSE 100 Chairmen and CEOs
- Leading Figures and Organisations in the Entertainment Industry
- Top Sports Organisations and Governing Bodies
Having graduated initially in Business Studies from the Robert Gordon University in Scotland I went on to study Cognitive Hypnotherapy at the renowned Quest Institute, in Regents College London, with the founder of Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Trevor Silvester.
I also work as a professional actor and am a graduate of The Oxford School of Drama and Eric Morris' Actors Workshop in Los Angeles. I have worked with The Old Vic and the Royal Shakespeare Company as well as being the face of various global brands.
I am a member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy and abide by their strict code of conduct, ethics of good practice and their public protection policies.
I am currently studying MSc Psychology at Birkbeck, University of London and I'm a member of The British Psychological Society.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
There is no risk in booking an appointment because, at the end of your first session, if you don’t think we can help you there will be absolutely no charge.
The cost of a session is £79.00.
If you have any queries about anything in the meantime please feel free to drop me an email.
I have daytime, evening and weekend availability.