Heather Fletcher Cert. Hyp CS, MHS
10 Hatter Street
Bury St Edmunds
Unit 11, Brickfields Business Park
Old Stowmarket Road
Woolpit, Bury St Edmunds
Welcome, I am Heather Fletcher, a fully qualified accredited Hypnotherapist and here to help you in many ways. I offer a professional, friendly, warm approach to my work in a safe, confidential, caring capacity.
I am very passionate about being a Hypnotherapist and help people from all walks of life to overcome personal, emotional and psychological issues, in order to give people the tools for moving forward with their lives.
Maybe you are seeking a Hypnotherapist to help and support you - Hypnotherapy is a very useful tool to help you change your life. The following topics are examples of the areas I cover:
- Bereavement and loss/healing
- Smoking cessation
- Weight management
- Recovery from illness
- Relationship troubles
- Ways of relaxing the mind and body through verbal relaxation techniques
- Self confidence
- Self esteem
- Eating disorders
- Ways of looking at life from a new perspective
- Exam nerves
- Wedding day nerves
- Driving test nerves
- Psychological issues
- Infertility problems
- Pain management in childbirth
- Insomnia and counselling support. (Medical permission will be needed in some cases which is discussed at the Initial Consultation).
This list shows examples of some of the areas I cover. However, if there is an alternative issue that you would like me to help you with, do contact me for an informal chat.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a background in Nursing and worked for many years in Human Resources - my focus has always been on helping people. I am also educated to degree level and have a BA (Hons) in Business Management.
I trained with Chrysalis (not for profit) in Norwich and hold a Certificate in Hypnotherapy (Cert. Hyp CS). I am a member of the National Hypnotherapy Society and Accredited with the Professional Standards Authority. I am in continuous Professional Development; Registered with a Supervisor and have Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- The Initial Consultation is 90 minutes - the first 30 minutes is free of charge, then charged at £60 for the remainder of the session.
- Subsequent sessions are 60 minutes, charged at £60 per session.
- Smoking cessation is charged at £250. This includes an Initial Consultation (90 minutes). Quit smoking session (60 minutes) and follow up support.
Please phone me for an initial chat, we can then set a date to carry out the initial consultation which takes around 90 minutes. Planned appointments will then be made to carry out the Hypnotherapy on a weekly basis. The number of sessions needed will depend on the issue(s) covered and will depend on the response from the client. Payment can be made by cash or cheque.
There is ample free parking at Woolpit Complementary and is easily accessible from Junction 47 off the A14.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during normal working hours. I offer some evening appointments and work alternative Saturday mornings.