Hayley Snow BSC (Hons) MHS
Hi, my name is Hayley and I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist with the ability to work on a whole range of conditions.
I can offer you help with many physical and emotional conditions.
Anxiety, Confidence, Self esteem, Stress,
Pain, IBS, Chronic Fatigue, Arthritus, migraines
Tics and Twitches
Fears and Phobias
Whatever your symptoms, feel free to call and we can discuss how Hypnotherapy can benefit you.
All my therapy is unique and individually developed for you, your symptoms and your goal.
My aim and goal is to help improve people's life.
Hypnotherapy is a wonderful and relaxing technique which helps to uncover and remove unwanted behaviours and emotions that have become our life.
You are incomplete control at all times and your motivation and desire for changing your life will make the changes you seek.
You will be able to learn relaxation techniques and find yourself easily and calmly coping with life’s stresses and pressures, without that bad feeling of anxiety, worry or failure.
Stress and pressure can accumulate and cause many physical illnesses such arthritis, muscle and joint pain, IBS, chronic fatigue, ME, migraines and can be controlled and even eliminated using hypnotherapy.
Gambling addictions can be removed.
Fears and Phobias become manageable.
Training, qualifications & experience
Initially I started my career as a Research Scientist at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals in 1995-2003 researching novel and new drugs. My scientific knowledge is a great benefit to my hypnotherapy being aware of how your body works and how pharmaceutical drugs can effect your body.
Holistic therapy became my chosen career, as I have personally used Hypnotherapy to overcome Stress, Anxiety and Panic Attacks, several years ago.The body and mind have a great deal of power to heal itself.
- Professional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society (HS)
- Aim Awards Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (QCF)
- Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss (CPD)
- Reiki Shoden Level 1
Having qualified as Hypnotherapist, I also work in a Hospice and continue my personnel development.
I am very passionate about my work and people's well being is a big part of my life.
I offer Relaxation Workshops to the Wisbech Community, Schools and Businesses. To help people, learn techniques to improve their well being.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I offer Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workshops at the Wisbech Library.
And I am happy to offer these to arranged groups of people,buisnesses or events, just call me so we can discuss.
Where I can offer you the chance to improve your life and well-being.
Life can be difficult and stressful and it is important to finds way to manage and eliminate stress and improve our well-being.
To live a healthy and happy life.
These relaxation workshops are aimed to improving your mental, physical and emotional well-being.
- Improve mental well-being by reducing confusion and gaining calmness and clarity.
- Improving muscle tension, relieving aches and pains, relieve symptoms of disease.
- Reducing stress levels and lower anxiety levels to live a healthy and happy life.
I started these workshops in December 2015 at the Wisbech Library, and it's a lovely, friendly environment where we relax and enjoy a cuppa and biscuit afterwards, so also building new friendships and support in your life.
Photos & videos
- I offer a 30 minute free initial consultation, so you are able to see if hypnotherapy is for you.
- Please allow an hour for each hypnotherapy session,
- My fees are £35 per session lasting one hour.
- I offer sessions of 90 mins at £45, these can be discussed before hand.
- £100 smoking session, allow two 1/2 hours for this one off appointment.
My therapy room is situated in Leverington, just outside of Wisbech.
I am accessible from Spalding, Long Sutton, Holbeach, Kings Lynn, March, Chatteris and Peterborough areas.
Business sign located in front of the property to make identification easy for you.
Additionally, there is plenty of parking.
monday tuesday 5pm-9pm tuesday wednesday 10am-9pm friday 1pm -8pm flexible times at weekends