1 Livsey Street
Qualified since 2007 I have been fortunate to experience a diverse range of clients.
I work with children from age 5 upwards, adults and the elderly.
I can help people with a range of concerns including weight loss, smoking cecession, phobias, anxiety, OCD, PTSD, symptoms of medical conditions, pain management, improved sleep, stress reduction and more.
I firmly believe in treating a person not just the symptoms.
Before becoming a full time therapist I worked in Sales, Call Centres, Management, Training and Apprenticeship Training so I fully understand juggling a stressful work-life balance, targets and the working world.
I also understand how to manage this in the best possible way without allowing the stress to negatively impact your physical and mental health.
My Clinical Hypnotherapy work also includes;
Helping people on long term sick, due to mental health issues, back to employment
Hypnotherapy & Meditation for Chai Cancer Care
Improving mental health with the elderly
Training, qualifications & experience
- Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis - London College of Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis - LCCH
- Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB L1
- Working with Cancer Patients
- Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme
- Self Hypnosis
- Anxiety UK registered therapist
- Teacher of Meditation
- Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector -PTLLS L4
- Train the Trainer
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Symptoms of Medical Conditions
Photos & videos
Please contact me for fees sessions range from £35 for 30 minutes to 3 hour packages at £150. I aim to help you in the shortest period of time
If you are suffering from anxiety and would benefit from reduced fees, please contact Anxiety UK and ask for Hypnotherapy. They will assess your situation and you may be entitled to reduced fees.
Weekdays, Evening and Sunday appointments subject to availability.