29A Water Lane
07843 387410 / 0800 6124079
I am an experienced and qualified Master Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Life Coach. I am also CRB checked.
I have extensive experience in successfully working with adults and young people who present with a wide spectrum of issues, ranging from:
- weight control and the management of eating issues for women and men
- smoking cessation
- anxiety and panic disorders
- lack of confidence and self-esteem
- anger management
- sports performance
- exam stress
- public speaking
- supporting clients through dental treatment and hospital treatment.
I offer sessions to adolescents and students to help them through exam stress and anxiety. Using a combination of NLP, Coaching, Hypnosis and relaxation techniques to successfully support teenagers and students through this process.
I have also worked successfully with people who present with Phobias including Fear of Flying and Lifts and enclosed spaces and with people who want support with motivation and achieving goals.
I am invested in providing clients with a quality service that is both warm and respectful and that promotes the best possible outcomes for each individual.
Training, qualifications & experience
Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
Master Practitioner of NLP
Diploma of NLP
Certificate in Stress and Anxiety Management
Certificate in Life Coaching.and NLP
Certificate in Working with Addictions
BACP Accredited Psychotherapist and Counsellor.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please contact me for information regarding fees.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
I am available Monday to Friday during the day and evening.