The Therapy Room
25 Oxford Road
07764 574876 / 01223 315400
You may feel ready for a new beginning, a new you. There are ways that you can make change for the better. The result is to help you experience positive change in mood, mind, and body. There is the possibility to take a step towards a brighter future. I’m a Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, and a member of the NCH and CNHC, trained through the Quest Institute, London.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy and NLP
Chances are if you have come to this site that you may feel low as if you have come to the end of many attempts to get yourself right. You may feel ready for a new beginning, a new you. There are ways that you can make change for the better.
What can be helped:
- Relationships (partner, family, friends)
- Anxiety (stress, fear and panic attacks)
- Addictions (smoking, food, drugs, habits, porn addiction)
- Bereavement (loss of a loved one) or (much-loved pet)
- Weight Control (and eating issues)
- Confidence and Self-esteem
- Phobias (spiders, snakes, fear of flying, MRI scan, needles)
- Sexual Help
- Sleep Issues
- Serious Disease (Fibromyalgia, CFS with EFT)
- Cancer Coaching
I offer compassionate understanding of your situation in a completely confidential setting and am willing to listen openly and without judgement. Cognitive Hypnotherapy uses techniques and interventions from a wide range of other approaches such as CBT, Gestalt, EFT and NLP to tailor a treatment plan for each individual client. As a part of our toolkit we use 'trance' which involves leading the client into a deeply relaxed state though still aware at all times. In the 'trance' state the conscious mind is suppressed and the subconscious mind is more open. it is believed that being in this state allows the mind to become open to suggestions made by the Hypnotherapist. I am also trained in the use of Bi-lateral stimulation and EFT techniques to assist with processing negative emotions.
In fewer sessions than you may think, you will be able to sort out your problems and make permanent change
EFT and Counselling
What can be Helped?
- Stress and Anxiety
- Negative Behaviours – Anger, Jealousy, Self-harming, OCDs
- Blocks – Confidence, Public Speaking, Self Esteem.
- Relationships – Family, Friends, Partner
- Emotions around Cancer (diagnosis, tests, treatments, remission, affect upon relationships and family)
- Anxiety in relation to Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
EFT is a compelling therapy due to the speed at which it allows people to heal and create lasting life change. Functionally it looks like a synthesis of acupressure and breathwork combined with speaking about aspects of the problem or goal with the therapist's guidance.?I've found it to be extremely helpful in dealing with the grief, shock or trauma, depression, anger, jealousy, self-harm, heartbreak, self-esteem and relationship issues. The results are immediately felt and clients can consciously track their emotion changing. For clients who have been depressed the feeling of a positive momentum, especially for someone who has been feeling stuck for a long time, is exhilarating.?Please email or call me to find out how I can help you.
Via Skype or Telephone
I also work via Skype or telephone if you prefer to stay at home or live some distance away. Please make this clear at the time of making an appointment. Once you are familiar with the tapping points telephone or Skype can be very effective for EFT and Matrix Reimprinting work.
Reiki - Could you use Reiki right now?
- For an important upcoming event
- To overcome an illness
- To have more inner clarity, peace & joy
- To be healthier and have more energy
- To deal with a difficult situation
Potential Health Benefits?
- Reiki boosts the immune system and rejuvenates the mind and body?
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- Accelerates the self-healing abilities of the body
- Aids better sleep
- Helps relieve pain
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxin
- Reduces some of the side effects of chemotherapy and surgery
- Clears the mind before a presentation or interview.
I also offer Healing sessions, Energy Balance and Crystal Healing in order to promote healing change to occur in the mind and body.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Quest Institute
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Quest Institute
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, The National Council for Hypnotherapy
- EFT Practitioner, EFTMRA, Karl Dawson
- Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner, EFTMRA, Karl Dawson
- Reiki Master Practitioner, CNHC accredited and registered
I am a member of the NCH (National Council for Hypnotherapists) who regulate the highest standards of ethical and professional training. I am also a member of CNHC who regulate the quality of practitioners to protect the public and the UK Reiki Federation. All sessions are strictly confidential.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Cancer Coaching
Fees and Availability:
EFT + Counselling
Individual Sessions: £75 (or book 3 sessions in advance for £210)
Sessions may last up to 90 minutes
Reiki includes Energy Balance
Individual Sessions: £40 (or book 3 sessions in advance for £105)
Sessions may last up to 75 minutes
Monday 9.30 -16.00
Tuesday 14.00 - 20.30
Wednesday 9.30 - 20.30
Thursday 9.30 - 20.30
Friday 9.30 - 14.00
Saturday by arrangement
You can pay with cash or via bank transfer or Paypal in advance. There's a minimum of 48 hours required for cancellation.
Other areas of therapy I deal with -
Serious Disease and EFT. Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and many other conditions can gain great relief through the use of EFT. I've taken an interest in helping clients with these conditions.
I also work volunteer on a Tuesday at the Cancer Centre where I offer Reiki, EFT and Hypnotherapy.
Another area that I offer support is Sexual Help. I can offer confidential advise and help you work through issues that may be having a major impact on your relationships or your quality of life.
I am a natural Healer and have trained in Reiki and Crystal Healing. I am currently training as a Quantum Touch Healer.
Please email me and visit my website.
- Also registered with Therapy Directory