Christian Morton DHP, LAPHP
London Osteopathic Clinic
1 Oldbury Place
Worthing Osteopathic & Wellbeing Clinic
140 South Street
01323 652332 / 01903 366260 / 07808 523787
Fully qualified and experienced Hypnotherapist.
I am able to help you with a wide range of problems including:
- Weight loss (including the Hypno-Band Weight Loss System™)
- Psychological problems (like stress, anxiety, confidence issues, fears & phobias
- Some physical problems like migraine, IBS, insomnia, CFS/ME
- Overcoming habits (like smoking and nail-biting)
I offer a free, no obligation, initial consultation which takes about half an hour. Please contact me to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked in full time practice as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist in Seaford, East Sussex since qualifying at the Essex Institute (EICH Brighton Ltd). The Essex Institute has been recognised recently by the Secretary of State as the eminent body in the field of Hypnotherapy.
I am a Licensed Hypno-Band Weight Loss System™ Practitioner, and I continually attend workshops and classes, studying a variety of therapeutic techniques.
As a member of the APHP (Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy) I am bound by their code of ethics, full details of which can be obtained by calling them on 01702 347691 or by visiting them at www.aphp.co.uk.
As with all registered professional therapists I am fully covered by professional indemnity insurance.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.