If you are reading this then you may have found yourself stuck with beliefs about yourself and behaviours that you’re not happy with. You’re not alone, many of us are looking to make changes to get rid of the negative stuff and live a more contented life.
If you’ve tried other things and nothing has worked in shifting the anxiety, cravings, exam stress, fear, guilt, insomnia, low self-esteem, phobias, self-sabotage, shame etc then maybe we can work together to find a solution. You may not even relate to any of the above; you may just feel that things aren’t as they should be or as you would like them to be. I offer an holistic approach to clearing the issues that hold you back. The problems many of us face may, or may not be, physical but almost all have an emotional or mental health root cause or consequence.
I believe that we all have the possibility to change in a positive way but sometimes, we get stuck and no matter what we try we can’t seem to move on. Let me give you a couple of examples:
• Somebody said something unpleasant to you ages ago and it still bothers you, you know logically that it shouldn’t, but it does! And you can’t forget it, why should you, even if you could? It hurts! We can work together to take the pain out of the situation and stop you being so…..angry, hurt, confused etc.
• If you have any bad memories that you can recall vividly, we can find an effective way to release them and you.
• If you have a diagnosis of illness we can work on the emotions that have become attached to it so that you are able to cope better. What do I mean? Well for example, if you have 5 broken discs in your back, we can’t take that away. You have them that is a fact. But we can release some of the fears about your back; the worries of what you can and can’t do, the pain that affects you, the fear of the future and especially the progression of the illness.
• If you keep trying and failing to give up smoking etc, or to lose weight and keep it off we can locate the root cause of why you always go back to it no matter how much you’d like to take control.
Let’s let go of the self-limiting beliefs; the ‘I can’t do that’ or ‘I’m not good enough’ stories we tell ourselves and be happy with who we are. You may be thinking it's not that easy to let go, but it is possible to address the root cause of issues and by working in a gentle but, effective way we can shift the bad stuff and break the cycle.
Never under estimate the power of the mind to restrict and limit you, but also to change and to be healed.
The strength of the therapies I offer lies in the fact that you can take back your control:
- You can learn self-help techniques to set you up for the rest of your life.
- If something is so traumatic you really can’t talk about it, then we can find another way to work with it. Often simply addressing the fact that there has been a trauma/upset allows us to break the emotional attachments that still affects us.
- You always retain control in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
Within the therapies I offer: Emotional Freedom Technique, Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching, Mindfulness coaching and Reiki I use a combination of techniques including the following:
- Mindful awareness
- Eye movement desensitisation
- Energy Exercises
- Guided Imagery
- Inner Child Work
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Parts Hypnosis
- Positive affirmation
- Systematic Desensitisation
If you feel that I may be the right therapist for you then please call me or email me at email@example.com
Whatever, you decide I wish you a happy and fulfilled life. Let Go Be Happy!
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an EFT Practitioner, Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, Mindfulness Teacher and Reiki Practitioner.
I am a former Secondary French and Spanish teacher with 20 years pastoral experience working directly with children and their families.
I came to therapy because of my own personal experience which the medical profession, although diligent, had not been able to resolve. A combination of bereavements, work related stress and chronic pain led to a four-year bout of chronic insomnia, which left me debilitated and exhausted. I managed to overcome these by seeking an holistic way to self-heal. In my experience, acceptance is the key, saying ‘Yes, I have this problem’ opens the door to self-compassion, forgiveness and gratitude.
My qualifications include:
B.A. (Hons) Education First Class.
P.G.C.E Secondary Languages.
Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner Level 1 & 2.
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with the Manchester College of Coaching and Hypnotherapy.
Certificate in Life Coaching.
Reiki 1st degree in the Usui System of Natural Healing.
fully supervised and insured.
a member of Aamet International (The Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques).
enhanced DBS checked.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Free Initial Consultation – I offer an initial free telephone consultation where we can discuss your reasons for seeking help. I will always give you an honest response as to what you can expect should you decide to work with me. You are under no obligation, all you need is an open mind.
To discuss fees, I normally charge £45 per session, please contact me on 07899806494 or email me.
Whatever, you decide I wish you a happy and fulfilled life. Let Go Be Happy.
I have personal experience in the following areas:
Working with teenagers
Through trial and error I have discovered a combination of therapies which complement each other and are positive aids to finding balance and healing.
"Whether you think you can, or think you can't - you're right".
|Other languages:||French, Spanish|
I aim to be as flexible as possible and am happy to accommodate evening and weekend appointments.