Eye-movement therapy course
Date & Time:10th March 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:2 Cranwell Road
- Find an event in your area
Date and time
10 March 2018 (one day)
9.30 am to 4.30 pm
£135.00 to include all course materials, light lunch and refreshments.
The eye-movement therapy course is a CPD course which will examine eye-movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) and eye-movement integration therapy (EMIT) protocols for collectively resolving a comprehensive range of the client’s stressful-traumatic disorders.
- Overview of the origins of EMDR/EMIT from cognitive, gestalt and NLP roots.
- Nature of the stress-trauma continuum.
- EMT multi-stage protocols and treatment-strategy guidelines.
- Client preparation and process monitoring using cognitive, emotive and sensory assessment scales.
- Finger-movement techniques using EMDR procedures and NLP eye-accessing cues.
- Integrating EMT into existing practice methodology.
About the host
Jacquelyne Morison is the Course Director at Jacquelyne Morison Hypnotherapy Training.
JMHT courses are accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC), Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH) and the Professional Hypnotherapy Network (PHN). Please see the JMHT website for more details.
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...