Diploma in professional and clinical hypnotherapy - intensive (module 1 NLP intensive)
Date & Time:2nd - 8th September 2017, 9.30am - 5pm
Location:Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Find an event in your area
Whether you have a phobia, want to learn relaxation techniques or reduce stress, this can be an excellent personal development course. On completion of this course you will have methodologies and skills to facilitate change personally and professionally, if required.
The seven day licensed training will teach the attitudes, principles and techniques of Neuro Linguistic Programming, to increase personal effectiveness and to develop those skills in others. On successful completion of the seven day licensed NLP training you will gain certification through the Society of NLP, the first and largest NLP Certification Organisation in the world. Your certificate will be signed by Dr Richard Bandler Co-Creator of Neuro Linguistic Programming in the 1970s.
What can you expect?
You can expect to be trained by first class trainers, June O’Driscoll and Geoff Rolls, who are valuable members of the trainer assisting team for Dr Richard Bandler, John La Valle and Paul McKenna at their NLP Licensed Training Events in the United Kingdom.
You can expect to be trained in NLP the way it was created to be trained, through metaphors, language, strategies and fun!
This seminar will teach you the methodology and principles of NLP and will allow you to develop your abilities to be innovative an d creative in its applications.
What will you learn?
You will learn the most up to date applications of NLP and develop the attitude required to develop the techniques. Your ability to communicate will be enhanced further through developing the abilities to install unconsciously. Special attention is devoted to eliciting and installing strategies, using enhanced understanding of both the Meta Model and Milton Model of communication and the ability to use metaphors to develop your communication further.
- Rapport - To develop a foundation of trust and co-operation with others, effortlessly.
- Calibration - To notice and read a person’s unconscious non-verbal responses in an ongoing interaction by observing behavioural cues with a specific internal response.
- Representation Systems - How people describe their experiences through their lanquage.
- Meta Model - To ask specific questions to clarify information and to recover infromation that may be lost in translation.
- Milton Model - To be ‘Artfully Vague’ by using hypnotic lanquage.
- Well formed goals - A set of conditions that must be met to produce a successful and ecological outcome.
- Anchoring - To install or collapse an internal response which is stimulated by an external trigger.
- Submodalities - To recognise the sensory qualities evident by the five senses.
- Reframing - How to look at things from a different perspective.
- Metaphors - To take a situation and to think about it as a story or analogy.
- Strategy - To detect a set of explicit steps used to achieve a specific outcome.
- Timelines - How you interpret the past, present and future to change things.
- Hypnosis - How to focus on an inner experience so that the external environment begins to fade.
About the host
June is a Licensed NLP Trainer with the Society of NLP; Clinical Hypnotherapy Trainer; Accredited Life Coaching Trainer based in Horsham, West Sussex. June is also a valued member of the training assisting team working at events with Dr Richard Bandler (co-creator of NLP) & Paul McKenna. Also offering Group & Individual Supervision.
I contacted hazel for help as my husband Brian had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...