Anxiety support group
Date & Time:28th July 2017, 6pm - 7pm
Location:Westend Medical Practice
6 Bendall Mews
- Find an event in your area
Anxiety can be tormenting, highly destructive and disabling. It can prevent you from achieving your potential at work, in social situations, relationships or as a parent. Left untreated it could develop into a severe anxiety disorder. Timely anxiety treatment is crucial.
Support groups can help in many aspects:
- Meet people who can share their stories, which is a motivation. Each of us are at a different stage, someone may share what works for them to overcome their anxiety and this could be encouragement for others.
- opportunity to have question and answer
- support others who are suffering from anxiety
- opportunity to discover potential of mindfulness for overcoming of anxiety
- opportunity to discover potential of hypnosis for overcoming of anxiety
If you prefer individual sessions, you can receive a discount and experience how proven techniques can help you to feel better.
There is no problem if you want come and just listen, certainly you will find something useful for you. An experience can empower and change your life.
If you can, join the group online so it's clear how many of chairs are needed. You can join via Eventbrite or by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum number of attendees are two. Incase that this number isn't reached, the event will be rescheduled.
About the host
Dr. Jakub Tencl, MHS (Acc) (Dip Psychology) attended HMI's College and Clinic of Hypnotherapy where he received his diploma in hypnotherapy. He also collected 200 clinical hours, which led to his certification by the National Guild of Hypnotists. Most recently, he graduated from Charter University with a PhD in hypnotherapy.
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
So I have been having difficulties since i met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...