I am a qualified Hypnotherapist and also have counselling skills. If you are looking to overcome a psychological problem, create changes in mental processes and behaviours. I am very empathetic and caring and there to help you.
I have completed additional training in cognitive behavioural therapy, and I am able to adapt your sessions, to what is more effective for you.
I offer a free consultation by phone.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Reiki Master - 2008
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills - 2015
- Diploma In Hypnotherapy - 2017
- Cognitive Behavourial Therapy - Online 2018
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a free consultation by phone or email , to discuss any concerns that you may have or try to answer any questions.
My Fees are £50 for 60 - 75 minutes sessions.
Payments can be made prior to or at the time of treatment by cash.
The assessment session will last for around 60 - 75 minutes. I will be asking a lot of questions at first, so I can put together a personalised plan for you.
I am registered with THNS, and receive regular supervision.
Monday to Thursday 10 - 6 pm Saturday 12 - 6 pm