Helen Lesser Curative Hypnotherapy
54a Goodrest Croft
0121 430 3336
I have been in practice in South Birmingham for over 30 years, using hypnosis to help people fulfil their potential and achieve the contented, rewarding life they deserve.
While many people believe that hypnotherapy is limited to those who wish to stop smoking or seek help for weight problems, depression or stress-related conditions, Curative Hypnotherapy is highly effective in relieving or disposing of many additional problems such as:
- Obsessional or Compulsive - OCD, gambling, self harming, etc
- Anxiety - panic attacks, excessive worrying, negative thinking, etc
- Self-Image - confidence, self esteem, body dysmorphic disorder, etc
- Emotional - insecurity, jealousy/ possessiveness, anger/ temper, etc
As well as running a full-time practice, I am a registered Supervisor for the National Hypnotherapy Society and via the Hypnotherapy Training College, design and run courses to train other practitioners in the application of this specialist treatment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Practising full-time as a hypnotherapist since 1982;
- A certified teacher in Curative Hypnotherapy for those wishing to become qualified and
- A registered supervisor for hypnotherapists already in practice.
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy (1982)
- Diploma in Curative Hypnotherapy (1985)
- Full Member: Hypnotherapy Association.
- Accredited Member: National Hypnotherapy Society.
- Registered with: Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
- Licenced LCH practitioner.
- Certified Examiner in Curative Hypnotherapy.
- Registered Supervisor: Hypnotherapy Society.
- Certified Tutor: Hypnotherapy Training College (Curative Hypnotherapy & LCH)
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Skin picking Disorder
Lesserian curative hypnotherapy
Photos & videos
- Initial Consultation - £85.00
- Subsequent treatment sessions - £75.00
- Stop-Smoking Treatment - full treatment including one-month Aftercare – £185.00
(as at August 2017)
LCH treatment is a safe, gentle and effective treatment.
No reliving or recalling of upsetting events or painful memories - just a simple, straight-forward and logical progression to answer the question 'Why?'.... why do I feel this way? Why does this problem keep recurring? Why do I end up in these situations? Why do I keep acting this way when I don't want to? Why can't I just be happy?'
Rather than simply enable you to manage these unwanted behaviours or thoughts, LCH treatment aims to find out WHY they exist in the first place. With that reason/cause corrected, the problem can be disposed of completely.
Every person is unique; each suffers their problem/condition in their own individual way - and the treatment I provide is, naturally, as varied. The only person who has the answers is the person suffering the problem - my role is simply to guide each person along that unique pathway to identify (and then correct the effects of) that information.
As a general guideline - locating and correcting the root of a problem is likely to take in the region of 6 to 8 sessions. However, everyone is different - if you want to find out if or how I can help you, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
I look forward to the opportunity of helping you soon.
Appointments available Monday - Thursday. 9.00am - 6.00pm