Heather Hall Hypnotherapy Dip.AH, Dip.CH. NCH & GHR(Reg.)NLP Master Practitioner
With hypnotherapy you can use the power of your mind to find a solution to help you live your life in the way you want it to be.
- Are there things in your life you would like to change?
- Panic attacks and anxiety that stop you living a normal life?
- Habits you’d like to stop like smoking and biting your nails?
- Fears & Phobias that make you avoid situations and places?
- Performance issues – exam nerves, interviews, driving tests?
- Trying to lose weight but not succeeding?
- Goals you haven’t been able to achieve and not sure why?
Hypnosis is a safe and gentle form of deep physical relaxation, during which the unconscious mind experiences a greater awareness and becomes open to healing and helpful suggestions.
Treatments are tailored to suit your own specific challenges and individual needs.
Interested and would like to find out more?
Please call on 07761 586529, or Email Me for a no obligation consultation about your specific goal and how I can help you.
I work from the following 3 hypnotherapy clinics:
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP1 2JH - Off street parking, good bus and train links.
Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire HP4 2AX - Ample parking nearby with good bus and train links.
Harley Street, London W1G 9QD - Central London location close to Oxford Circus & Bond Street tube stations.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy.
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy.
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (GQHP)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP)
- Specialist Smoking Cessation Training - The Simmons Method
- Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing Training
- Parts Integration Training - Dr Brian Roet
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I also work very successfully with children and teenagers.
Photos & videos
Please give me a call on 07761 586529 to discuss costs/appointment times/questions.
The initial session is the longest and takes about 90 minutes.
Subsequent sessions last approximately 50 - 70 minutes.
For smoking cessation you usually only need one session which lasts 2.5 to 3 hours. With free follow up sessions up to 6 months after your first appointment, just in case you need some extra support.
More can be viewed here:
I would most definitely recommend you and have done so to my colleague’s. I felt real benefits from all the sessions I had and can recognise the change in how I feel ~ depression
A smoker since 1983, after one session I just stopped. Been 6 weeks now. Many thanks Heather ~ Smoking cessation ~ smoking cessation
The home birth and hypno worked very well together making it easier to get into a zone and stay there. As my labour was straight forward, the midwives had cleaned up, helped me bath and were gone within 1hr 15mins after the birth. I didn't even need any stitches. Thank you very much for the sessions, I was sceptical at first but so glad that I took part ~ hypnobirthing
I had no real idea what to expect from hypnotherapy but the more I looked into it, I only heard positive things from it. Heather has been brilliant and I would recommend her to anyone. The sessions were calm and relaxing ~ anxiety & pain
Also find me on:
My clinics are conveniently located for: Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, Chesham, Tring, Bovingdon, Amersham, Apsley, Kings Langley, Watford, St. Albans, Harpenden, Luton, Hertfordshire.
Full-time hypnotherapist. I am available 6 days a week from 9am - 9pm.