Hayley Snow BSc (Hons), Cert Hyp CS, Dip CST.
Hi, my name is Hayley and I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist and work with Anxiety, Stress, Depression and Panic Attacks.
Many physical symptoms can be related to our mental health and I also work within this area of Insomnia and pain relief, although I recommend that this is discussed with a GP first.
If you suffer from Fear or phobias regardless of the cause (e.g, from needles, spiders, or fly again) Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool for this type of anxiety.
I support people's well-being and I also offer hypnotherapy for weight loss and to quit smoking.
I can offer you help with many physical and emotional conditions.
Anxiety, Confidence, Self esteem, Stress,
Pain, IBS, Chronic Fatigue, Arthritus, migraines
Fears and Phobias
Whatever your symptoms, feel free to call and we can discuss how Hypnotherapy can benefit you.
All my therapy is unique and individually developed for you, your symptoms and your goal.
My aim and goal is to help improve people's life.
Hypnotherapy is a wonderful and relaxing technique which helps to uncover and remove unwanted behaviours and emotions that have become our life.
You are incomplete control at all times and your motivation and desire for changing your life will make the changes you seek.
You will be able to learn relaxation techniques and find yourself easily and calmly coping with life’s stresses and pressures, without that bad feeling of anxiety, worry or failure.
Stress and pressure can accumulate and cause many physical illnesses such arthritis, muscle and joint pain, IBS, chronic fatigue, ME, migraines and can be controlled and even eliminated using hypnotherapy.
Gambling addictions can be removed.
Fears and Phobias become manageable.
Training, qualifications & experience
Initially I started my career as a Research Scientist at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals in 1995-2003 researching novel and new drugs. My scientific knowledge is a great benefit to my hypnotherapy being aware of how your body works and how pharmaceutical drugs can effect your body.
Holistic therapy became my chosen career, as I have personally used Hypnotherapy to overcome Stress, Anxiety and Panic Attacks, several years ago.The body and mind have a great deal of power to heal itself.
- Professional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society (HS)
- Professional Member of the National Counselling Society (NCS)
- Member of British Association of counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Aim Awards Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (QCF)
- Aims Award Level 4 Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling (NCS)
- Parts Therapy Training, Hampsire School of Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss (HS)
- Mental Health First Aid,
- Treating Generalised Anxiety disorder and Panic Attacks, mind body breakthrough.
- Treating chronic stress and stress induced pains, by mind body breakthrough.
- Working with Creative Art Therapies, (HS)
- Reiki Shoden Level 1
I work Full time as a hypnotherapist, I am very passionate about my work and helping people to improve their well-being.
I offer Relaxation Workshops to the Wisbech Community, Schools and Businesses. To help people, learn techniques to improve their well being.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I offer Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workshops at the Wisbech Library.
And I am happy to offer these to arranged groups of people,buisnesses or events, just call me so we can discuss.
Where I can offer you the chance to improve your life and well-being.
Life can be difficult and stressful and it is important to finds way to manage and eliminate stress and improve our well-being.
To live a healthy and happy life.
These relaxation workshops are aimed to improving your mental, physical and emotional well-being.
- Improve mental well-being by reducing confusion and gaining calmness and clarity.
- Improving muscle tension, relieving aches and pains, relieve symptoms of disease.
- Reducing stress levels and lower anxiety levels to live a healthy and happy life.
I started these workshops in December 2015 at the Wisbech Library, and it's a lovely, friendly environment where we relax and enjoy a cuppa and biscuit afterwards, so also building new friendships and support in your life.
Photos & videos
My rates are
£50.00 per 75 minute session for individuals
£150 smoking session, allow two 1/2 hours for this one off appointment.
£50.00 per session for organisations
£80.00 per session for groups of in excess of 4 persons
(group fee is per group, not per person)
Concessions are negotiable to charitable organisations and those on a low income.
Payment by cash at the time of the appointment.
My therapy room is situated in Leverington, just outside of Wisbech.
I am accessible from Spalding, Long Sutton, Holbeach, Kings Lynn, March, Chatteris and Peterborough areas.
Business sign located in front of the property to make identification easy for you.
Additionally, there is plenty of parking.
I offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments. Monday to Friday 9.30am to 9pm Saturday and Sunday appointments also available