Fiona Pendlebury-Garnett Dip HYP, GHR
Lilac Cottage Therapy Room
30 Wynnstay Road
Hi my name is Fiona I work full time as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Integrative Counsellor. I love my work, my aim is to give you the results you want, I offer you a confidential and understanding service, I will adapt my therapy to your individual needs in relaxed and comfortable surroundings.
I work from a private quiet location in Prestatyn and Wynnstay road in Colwyn Bay.
What is hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a Therapy that uses the power of positive suggestion to bring about subconscious change to our thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
The process of hypnotherapy is deeply relaxing and enjoyable and alters your state of consciousness I help you to achieve this relaxed state of being by using advanced relaxation techniques and while you are in this relaxed state change can happen.
Hypnotherapy relaxes the conscious part of your mind. while relaxed the subconscious part of you mind becomes open to the positive suggestions and ideas thus changing your habits and unwanted behaviour, It allows me to make this change by using the lasting suggestions for the conditions and reasons you have come for my help with.
During this relaxed state we can also explore the root cause of your habits or behaviour by regressing you back to the activating event ,when this is discovered I use NLP techniques to resolve and find alternative positive behaviours.
Points to remember
- You are in control the whole time.
- I will not and can not make you do, say or act in any way you do not want or wish to.
- You must want the change 100% and not be going for Hypnosis because some one close to you wants you to
- You will remember what is said during the session and what is happening.
- You will always benefit on some level from a session of hypno therapy.
- You will most definitely enjoy the experience.
I have ran my own business for over 20 years, My work background and experience is in mental health holistic health care. As a Holistic health care practitioner I have continued to gain many recognised qualifications in the field of Health, Therapy and mental health conditions, I integrate my wide range of therapies so I am able to offer you my knowledge and experience of different approaches for your problems.
Weight loss and Stop Smoking Consultant
I am a weight loss and stop smoking consultant where I look at your whole life style and needs to get the best long term results for you.
- I am a registered Hypnotherapist with the General hypnotherapy register and Integrative Counsellor registered with the BACP,which require a high level of expertise and qualification to gain registration, and require continual development and training to meet the criteria for registration.
I specialise and work as a hypnotherapy consultant mainly in the field of
- weight loss
- anxiety disorders
- Panic disorders
Training, qualifications & experience
- Foundation Certificate in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
-Diploma in Integrative Counselling
-Diploma in EMDR- incorporating Advanced hypnosis techniques
- Reiki First Degree
- Reiki Second Degree
- Reiki Master Level 1
- Reiki Master Teacher
-CPD In Weight Management including imaginary Gastric Band technique Specialism
-CPD In stopping smoking -specialism
-NLP- Neuro Linguistic Programming practitioner certificate
-Licensed Practitioner of the Alcoholic to Alchemist method for recovery from Alcohol Addiction
-Mindfulness meditation techniques-short course.
Kelsey C -Fear of injections August 16
I went to see Fiona about my phobia of injections as I was due to have one for Meningitis before starting uni. I had four sessions with her and when the day came, I was very calm and relaxed when usually I would be panicky and at the point of complete breakdown. I can't thank Fiona enough for the help she has given me to overcome my fears and I'm confident that the tools she provided me with will help me in the future. Highly recommended.
Mark R-One smoking session
·Its been 3 months without a cigarette this would not be possible with the help of fiona pendlebury garnett thank you
Brill i have just had a programme for weight reduction with Fiona 7kgs-over a stone in 9 weeks , not only is she a good hypnotherapist but she is really nice with it cheers Fiona keep up the good work
Helen -Weight loss
It is now just over two months since I went to see Fiona for help with my weight. I had no idea if hypnotherapy would work but would give anything a go.
I am now a stone lighter. My husband has noticed several differences in me, I'm less stressed and my comfort eating has reduced a lot. The CD that I got from Fiona is vital to keep the therapy going. I have been for a personal 'tweek' once and will be back again.
Kerry Guest –Reiki 2 training 5 starI did my Reiki Level 2 training with Fiona and she was Brilliant! The course was very relaxed and informative. Fiona was a huge source of knowledge and inspiration and nothing was too much trouble! She has offered me continuing support as I continue on my Reiki Journey and I can highly recommend Fiona and her training! Thanks Fiona xx
Mark Vernon-quit smoking
3 weeks with no tobacco and feeling that it's easy!! Just had my 2nd session of hypnotherapy and it's giving me so much help and belief i can do it!!
Alex Martin Senior Project Manager at Bedrock Communications
I have know Fiona for many years and have received a number of Fiona's treatments, she has a very caring and has a professional personality and attitude, I would highly recommend her, competitively priced, dependable, trustworthy, and honest
Claire-It's been 7 months since I had my hypnotherapy with Fiona, I wanted to stop eating chocolate which was something I ate e...very day. I always craved something sweet after eating a meal and never thought this habit could change. Not only have a stopped eating chocolate but I also asked Fiona to help me cut out biscuits crisps and cake. I have no desire to eat these things anymore. Thank you so much Fiona. Highly recommended. See more13 May 2016 ·
Jan -May 16-Stop smoking-Received qualitative in-depth hypnotherapy from Fiona to become smoke free. Fiona contacted me pre-treatment to prepare for our session and we chatted for a considerable length of time before the hypnotherapy commenced to prepare well. Great treatment and left with tools and cds to aid the process ...Fiona continued to check in with me on progress and has been very supportive in getting me smoke free ..would highly recommend Fiona's services.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
OCD -Obsessive compulsive disorder.
I have been a volunteer counsellor for north Denbighshire Domestic Abuse Services dealing with a vast array of emotional problems and trauma.
Please contact me on 07836284088 to discuss any areas not listed above.
Photos & videos
Clinical Hypnotherapy first consultation- Free informal 20 minute telephone consultation to discuss your requirements where I can answer any questions you may have about the Therapies I offer, or a recommended face to face consultation for the reduced rate of £25 .
Clinical Hypnotherapy- Individual session starting from -£70
Sessions are 90 minutes.
Concessions-I offer a reduction on block programs of therapy.these sessions must be paid for in advance and are non refundable.
A £25 deposit is required to secure your first appointment, This is refundable only if more than 24 hours notice is received or if you require to reschedule your appointment time.
Payment is required in advance 4 days before scheduled appointment time, Payment is by cash, bank transferor Pay Pal via my website.
- Special Offers and programs
- Are you are 100% committed to finding a solution to your problems
- Do you want positive change to enhance your quality of life
- Then Hypnosis will work for you
- Exploring your reasons for wanting this change we work closely together to achieve the results you want.
WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
Each individual has different reasons for overeating, Some struggle with food addiction for years and have tried every diet available only to fail time and time again.
During Hypnotherapy for weight loss we explore the root cause of your overeating and food addiction.
In my weight loss program.
- I help to stop your cravings for sweet food - cheese -carbs-what ever it is you crave for and explore why? .
- I aim to help you resolve the link surrounding emotions and food
- I help with exercise and healthy living and eating motivation
- I explain why diets don't work long term and together we devise a way to move forward for a healthier life style
- I can also help you to feel full quicker with stomach shrinking techniques and Gastric band hypnosis.
WEIGHT LOSS- 4 weekly SESSIONS-ONLY -£270 -includes A FREE self hypnosis recording
Some of the feed back I have received is they can not believe how after just one session they have found quitting smoking so easy compared to all the other methods they have tried in the past.
- I help stop your cravings
- stop you wanting anything as a substitute
- keep you motivated and on track ,
- I educate you on the toxins and the detrimental effect they have on you and your loved ones long term health.
QUIT SMOKING - ONLY- £200- free consultation plus 2 hour session Including free Quit smoking self hypnosis recording.
FREE follow up session-If needed within 2 months after your initial 2 hour session
Don't live unhappily for a moment longer- Change your life today- And start living to your full potential.
Evening appointments available Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. Monday-Friday-900am-6pm Saturday-9am-4pm