David Bridle HPD DSFH MAfSFH MNCH (REG)
Banyan Wellness Centre
81 Manchester Road
I am a Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapist working in East Lancashire, specifically my therapy room in Burnley. Solution Focused Hypnotherapy differs from other forms of hypnotherapy by identifying the problem and then working positively together to achieve the changes required. The techniques I use are backed by the latest neuroscience alongside hypnosis to give the desired results as quickly as possible.
I offer a 50 minute initial consultation at better than half the normal price to let you decide whether I am the right therapist for you, during this I will take a brief health history before explaining how the brain works in simple terms. The sessions are conducted professionally and confidentially in a relaxed setting, you will be free to ask questions and will leave with a relaxation CD/ Download that helps with confidence and aids sleep. It is important that the client listens to this between sessions in order to enhance the therapy.
I use Solution Focused Hypnotherapy to help people with anxiety, depression, panic attacks and OCD. Weight management and smoking cessation are other areas that can be addressed and can offer positive results.
I am a member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH), the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- The Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD) from the NCH (National Council for Hypnotherapy) and NCFE (level 4).
- A diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DSFH) from CPHT Leeds.
- Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- Member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
50 minute initial consultation for £20, includes a free relaxation CD/Download.
Individual 50-60 minute Hypnotherapy sessions are priced at £60 per session.
The one off Stop smoking intensive session includes preparation, psychotherapy and hypnotherapy lasting between 100 -120 minutes and costs £150.
Often people have hectic lifestyles, so I will always try to be flexible with appointments, If you feel that I can help you please give me a call.