Cath Wieser Clinical Hypnotherapist & Psycho-therapeutic Counsellor
Tranquillum Therapies @ C3 Clinic
223-225 Pantbach Road
Tranquillum Therapies@ C3 Clinic
7 Gaylard Buildings
Pen-y-bont Ar Ogwr
I am a qualified and experienced Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psycho-therapeutic Counsellor. Using Solution Focused Therapy I will tailor therapy to your individual needs, circumstances, and goals, aiming to get you back on track quickly. My areas of expertise include anxiety, stress management, depression, low self-esteem and confidence, weight management, and insomnia.
Training, qualifications & experience
As a qualified and experienced therapist I aim to use my knowledge and expertise to assist you in achieving your goals. I am registered with the National Hypnotherapy Society, the Association of Solution Focused Hypnotherapists, the National Counselling Society and the Complementary and Natural Health Care Council, and adhere to their professional code of ethics.
Solution focused brief therapy is used to help clients regain control over their lives. I bring a rare blend of professional training, life experience and natural people skills to my work. My focus is on putting clients at ease, listening carefully and building individual treatment programme's to assist with positive change.
Hypnotherapy uses a combination of disciplines that can include CBT, SFBT, NLP, Mindfulness and Positive Psychology.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- Member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS)
- Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Member of the Association For Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH).
Enhanced CRB check.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Initial Consultation - £35 (includes CD or MP3 relaxation recording to be used between sessions)
- Full Hypnotherapy session - £60 (approx 1 hour)
- Quit Smoking - £160 (1 main session with a short follow up session. No need for an initial consultation for quit smoking)
I would suggest making an appointment for an initial consultation. This would give you the opportunity to see if you would like to work together with me. If you wish to continue then further sessions can be booked in.
If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to call or email me. It will give us both the opportunity to discuss your needs further.
Hypnotherapy is a combination of psychotherapy techniques and hypnosis. The psychotherapy in itself is extremely beneficial and helps you to recognise and address underlying issues. It is complemented by the use of hypnosis which enables the subconscious mind to make beneficial changes. The profound state of relaxation and solution-focussed awareness provides a context for new insights and understandings to be formed.
Hypnotherapy is widely recognised as a powerful effective and safe way to bring about positive change in your life. Hypnosis combined with therapy provides gentle, fast and effective treatment for many emotional or anxiety related problems.
In solution focused hypnotherapy, we look at what you want to achieve (the solution) rather than whatever prompted you to seek therapy (the problem). The approach focuses on the present and future.
Solution focused hypnotherapy uses practical well researched modern strategies which help you make life enhancing changes in a relatively short period of time. By resolving unwelcome habits and thought patterns hypnotherapy gives you the ability to cope with difficult situations in a clam and effective way.
Call today to find out how we can help you make positive life changes.
Early morning, evening and Saturday appointments available