Hi, I'm Ann,
I really enjoy helping people calm their minds so they can think more clearly.
Hidden behind a cloud?
Sometimes it feels like you know the sun is there in the sky but it's hidden behind some clouds. It's frustrating because you know people around you are enjoying its warmth and managing to feel happy.
You used to know how to break away, through the clouds, letting the sun shine through but it's just out of reach right now!
I help young female professionals with their anxious thoughts who are finding themselves stuck in life.
Your future life is in your mind's eye, and everything starts with that.
Hypnotherapy can get you to a place where:
- The problem's shrunk down
- Better focus on things that you want and how you want to feel
- An idea - putting yourself first so you can live the life you want to live
- A happier and more relaxed life
Clients find working with me relaxing, caring and that I put people at ease. I take an open-minded approach to working with you, which helps you get better results. Have you ever unravelled the Christmas lights, put them on the tree, only to find one bulb doesn't work? Using a combination of approaches is like checking the lights, one by one, until we find the piece of information, relaxation method or hypnotherapy that is just right for you.
Check out the self-hypnosis track below. Part of our work together will be ensuring you enjoy the experience. Sessions are designed to be light, see if the self-hypnosis below leaves you feeling this way!
Our initial chat is really about getting to know you and that you're comfortable with how we'll work together.
I'll listen to you, tell you about how the sessions work and some science behind why my approach works!
Because I work mainly online, you are able to access the therapy from the comfort of your own home. I enjoy helping and working with people all over the U.K. from London to Glasgow, Chester to Dublin.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- Fully insured and a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
- A member of the Association of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- A certified member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- DBS checked
Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
The Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) was set up to provide information about a modern form of Hypnotherapy and its associated benefits to members of the public. The main aim of the AfSFH is to spread awareness of the benefits of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy. Its secondary aim is to support Hypnotherapists in their businesses by encouraging good practice and self-care.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxious and intrusive thoughts
- Telephone enquiries are free
- Initial Consultation, approx 60 mins, £35 and includes a mp3 hypnotherapy, download track
- Subsequent sessions, approx 55-60 mins, £50
- Sessions can be bought in blocks of 4 sessions, £180 or 6 sessions, £250
- Smoking cessation is a one off session of up to 2 hrs, £140