Top ten benefits of hypnotherapy
1) Even if you smoke one hundred a day or have smoked for sixty years, hypnotherapy is the most successful way to stop smoking safely and easily in one hour with no cravings. Some hypnotherapy methods have been proven scientifically to be 95% successful.
2) If you want to reduce your weight without dieting and feelings of deprival, this is a great way of changing your eating habits. By removing unwanted blocks to your success, addressing emotional eating, your negative thoughts and feelings about your body and desire for unhealthy snacks. Increasing the desire for eating nourishing foods, water and exercise, this can be a lasting and beneficial way to stay slim and healthy.
3) If you are struggling to stop drinking alcohol with willpower, hypnotherapy is such a successful way to stop drinking in just one hour. Hypnosis is the most effective way of removing habits, unwanted behaviours and addictions that no longer serve us quickly, safely and naturally.
4) Stress reduction with hypnosis is one of the easiest ways to achieve deep relaxation. It is a very effective way to enhance your health and well-being, leaving you feeling calmer, more positive and very refreshed.
5) Re-programme your mind to achieve success in your life whether in your finances, love life, creativity, motivation, improve your confidence and self-esteem or to see and experience your best possible future. Anything is possible.
6) Fears and phobias can hold us back and restrict our lives. Our unconscious minds primary function is to protect us from emotional pain and physical harm which is why these problems arise. By taking you back to find the event, cause or experience that has caused this issue we can then resolve, release, and rewrite the past.
7) Hypnotherapy is a powerful way of resolving the negative effects of IBS so much so that its now recommended by the NHS.
8) Anxiety and depression can be caused or exacerbated by harsh critical words we say to ourselves. We have over 50,000 thoughts a day and most of these can be negative. Hypnotherapy is a potent way of reframing the negative thought patterns that keep us stuck where we don’t want to be and move us towards positive, empowering and life affirming thoughts and behaviours.
9) Hypnotherapy has been a proven success in fertility,doubling the chances of success when used with IVF. For those ladies struggling with conceiving, this is a positive and effective way of removing any blocks that are unconsciously stopping you having a baby.
10) Every thought you think has a physical reaction in your body, affecting every one of your 50 trillion cells. Start using the power of you mind and heal your body. By using the Marisa Peer method of rapid transformational therapy which commands and instructs our cells to go back to their perfect blueprint, it can have some amazing results.
Hypnotherapy Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.
About Elaine Marsh
Elaine is a professional, highly qualified clinical hypnotherapist and psychotherapist. For the last 15 years she has specialised in helping clients to release unwanted habits, addictions, phobias and anxiety.
Stop smoking in one session with a guarantee and a 95% success rate. For a free telephone consultation please contact her on 0800 083 6768.