Nikki Hutchinson AdvDipC DHP HPD MNCH MAfSFBT
Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapy - Life Can Be Better!
Nikki is a professionally qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Counsellor and Complementary Therapist and has a private practice in Shaftesbury in Dorset and in Frome in Somerset.
Nikki has many years’ experience in helping people overcome their difficulties and achieve their goals. Nikki especially works with anxiety related issues and has enjoyed working for many years in Women's Health, particularly with using Hypnotherapy for preparation for birth (Hypnobirthing), with Pregnancy Reflexology, and to help support women with the Menopause.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is a positive, empowering therapy, which can be extremely effective in making powerful and lasting change. Over the years Nikki has enjoyed seeing how this can really support and enhance people’s lives.
Nikki trained at the Clifton Practice in Bristol, one of the leading schools for Hypnotherapy in the UK and holds a nationally accredited Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma. Hypnotherapy combines psychotherapy and Solution Focused Techniques with hypnosis, which focus on finding solutions to problems, setting and achieving goals and changing your life to how you want it to be.
Nikki has a client base helping people with:-
- anxiety/stress and panic attacks
- low confidence/self-esteem
- phobias, including social phobias
- exams and driving tests
- Irritable bowel Syndrome
- public speaking/presentations
- Pregnancy Reflexology
- Menopause and much more!
Nikki has completed further training in Lifting Depression, Mindfulness, Counselling, Fertility, Pregnancy and Reflexology, Hypnobirthing and the Menopause.
To enhance your life - contact Nikki today!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling
- Cruse Bereavement/Humanistic Counselling Training
- Foundation in Art Therapy
- Diploma in Reflexology and Precision Reflexology
- Advanced Diploma in Facial Reflexology
- Diploma In Physiology, Massage and Aromatherapy
- Advanced Reflexology for Infertility in Males and Females
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Preparing for Birth
- Reflexology Diploma in Preconception, Pregnancy and Post Natal Care
- Traditional Chinese Medical Pregnancy Reflexology Diploma
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Working with women with Fertility, Pregnancy Reflexology, with Hypnobirthing and the Menopause.
I offer a 50 minute consultation which focuses on what you would like to achieve. This also allows me to explain more about Solution Focused Hypnotherapy and time to explain the neuroscience of the brain, an understanding of which is pivotal to achieving success. During this time I can also give you a better assessment of how many weekly sessions you are likely to need.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is very much a collaborative process and it is important to understand that change takes effort and commitment. The consultation also gives us both the opportunity to assess if we feel comfortable and have enough rapport to enable us to work together effectively
This will involve talking about the progress has you have made and what is going well. We will look at any helpful tools or techniques to enable you to achieve your goals and spend time on focusing your thoughts in positive and effective ways. We concentrate on finding solutions to problems and focus on creating and achieving small steps in order to achieve goals. During the session the client in most cases, is guided into a relaxed state of hypnosis or other visualisation techniques are used. Sessions last between 50 -60 minutes.
Initial Consultation £45
Subsequent sessions £50
Concessions considered for students or people on low incomes.
If you are interested in Complementary Therapies, please contact me for more details on Reflexology and Facial Reflexology.
Type of session