Clair Rook GQHP DHP DNLP CHPLR CertSCS CertWMS
I'm Clair, and I am passionate about helping people through hypnotherapy. My approach compliments conventional therapies and medical care, and can help with many and various issues, including confidence, anxiety, stress, weight management, smoking cessation, fears and phobias, sleep issues, eating disorders, habits and addictions, depression, post traumatic stress, performance enhancement, and many more not listed here.
The key to success with hypnotherapy is having a genuine desire and commitment for change - if you have this, then I have the knowledge and skill to make your new, brighter happier future a reality.
Having previously worked in within retail, finance, electronic security and I.T. sectors, and after taking time to raise my daughter, I wanted to do something that would really make a difference. Having experienced myself the beneficial and amazingly positive changes hypnotherapy can bring, I decided that helping others become happier and more fulfilled was a wonderful way to make a living. After studying hard, I became certified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, and created Proactive Hypnotherapy.
As we learn more about the mind and the amazing things it's capable of, the field of hypnotherapy is continually developing, too. Since establishing Proactive Hypnotherapy, I've also qualified as an EFT Practitioner and Kinetic Shift Practitioner, and am always seeking out new and innovative ways to help my clients realise their potential.
The only limits we have are those we place on ourselves, so free your mind and embrace your life!
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist, registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council. I have additional qualifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Emotional Freedom Technique, as well as being a Smoking Cessation Specialist, Weight Management Specialist, and Kinetic Shift Practitioner.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Kinetic Shift Practitioner
Past Life Regression
- Hypnotherapy, per session - £70
- EFT, per hour session - £70
- NLP, per session - £70
- Kinetic Shift Therapy, per session £70
- Smoking Cessation, single session - £250
- Smoking Cessation, two session course - £300
- Past Life Regression, per session - £70
- Past Life Regression, couples, groups and/or families, per session - £50 per person
Type of session