Beth Lindsay - BA hons, DHypPsych, GHR, Dip.Couns, CNHC registered
07789 655 107 / 07789 655 107
I am a registered hypnotherapist with many years of experience working as a Solution focussed hypnotherapist, CBT hypnotherapy and counsellor. I work with adults, teens and children. I am registered with CNHC, GHR and insured.
Hypnotherapy should be a time aware, effective and relaxing way to begin to help you make the changes you seek. Using a combination of hypnotherapy, CBT techniques and my years of counselling experience I aim to help you with issues such as anxiety, phobias, work place stresses , becoming a non smoker, succeed in your goal to lose weight, get motivated to exercise, give up an addiction, stop biting your nails, boosting self esteem, relax during that job interview or exams, stay motivated to achieve your goals. I am a mother myself and have worked a lot with children who have experienced bullying, panic attacks and phobias and struggled with issues like bed wetting , insomnia and persistent nail biting and hair pulling.
I have had great success in these areas and many more like fear of flying, reducing excessive social drinking, sleep problems, panic attacks, overcoming school anxieties associated with bullying, alcohol abuse, food addictions, depression, bulimia, exam and revision focus , sports performance, the physical and emotional challenges of the menopause, divorce and fertility/IVF .
This list is not exhaustive so I offer a free phone consultation where we can discuss how I can help you.
I am mindful to help clients achieve their goals within an agreed time frame and budget. I keep costs as low as possible by working from my home practice .
Hypnotherapy can be an effective and surprisingly relaxing way to bring about change.
Listed are some of the more frequent issues people enquire about:
- Stop smoking
- Virtual Gastric band weight loss program
- Panic attacks.
- Boredom comfort eating bingeing
- Fear of flying
- Sleep Insomnia
- Stress. Exam nerves
- Emotional eating.
- Eating anxieties.
- Fear of flying.
- Alcohol misuse.
- Recreational drug addiction.
- Exam nerves and worries. Nail biting.
- Nervous digestion. IBS.
- Stress related skin problems. Blushing. Nervous Tics.
- New years resolutions boost
Training, qualifications & experience
- Person Centred Counselling diploma
- Diploma Brief solution focused hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Cognitive behaviour hypnotherapy
- Hypnoband practitioner
- fertile body method practitioner
- certificate stress management
- Cruise bereavement training
- RECBT hypnotherapy
- CNHC registered
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I have also trained at the London school of clinical hypnosis in RECBT.
This form of work is particularly useful for clients seeking a deep understanding of long term thinking that may have had a negative impact on their beliefs and behaviours.
Using RECBT hypnotherapy is relaxing and involves a longer term commitment to work with me on a weekly basis over an agreed period of time, usually 4 - 6 weeks.
It is an effective, supportive, safe and interesting process working towards long term change. As the client you are involved in the process and may have some worksheets to read or some tasks to perform to embed our work. It is effective with all types of problem areas and we can discuss what might suit you best.
Initial 1 1/2 hr consultation and session £55
follow up sessions £35
- Quit smoking program £110 inc 2 sessions, pre nutritional support & back up cd.
- Brighton hypnoband weight loss program £ 180; inc. 5 sessions, CD's and back up support. This must be paid for in advance of all sessions
Children 7 yrs+ £ 25 per session
Please contact me for prices for group workshop sessions at the office on 'rethink your drink' and stress management programs also prices for home visits.
Please email or call me for an informal chat if you have any questions about hypnotherapy and what you might need support with changing.
If you can imagine a 'better you' then you are already using the power of your imaginative mind.
I am fully insured and registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register
As part of that registration I undertaken many skills and training updates
Tuesday - Saturday day & evening appointments