Sandra Lamb DHP, LAPHP, Grad Dip Phys, MCSP
Sandra Lamb of BodyMind Solutions will support you in making the changes you desire for a happier and healthier future,understanding that improving your emotional health can positively improve your physical well being.
She is a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis. She is also a Chartered Physiotherapist with an extensive background in health and physical rehabilitation. This places her in quite a unique position to help address both your mental and physical well being.
Her approach will show you how hypnosis can influence your subconscious beliefs and help make positive change to your lifestyle; allowing you to take control.
Sandra has a particular interest in working with:
- Anxiety and stress management
- Managing Persistent Pain, offering The Finding Freedom programme
- Improving confidence to achieve your goals
- Weight loss, including offering The Virtual Gastric Band Programme
- Hypertension, working with you to help reduce your blood pressure
- IBS symptom management
- Improving confidence with Exam performance,Sandra is a Certified Educational Performance Practitioner
- Hypnobirthing, for a happy pregnancy and birthing experience
- Quit Smoking Programme, a one off session which could change your life for ever
- Improving Sporting performance, improving focus and technique through mind management techniques
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy
Diploma in Hypnoanalysis.
Member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
Graduate Diploma In Physiotherapy
Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Qualified Pilates Instructor
Trained in The Shelia Granger Virtual Gastric Band Programme
Trained in the Inner Power Hypnobirthing Programme
Certified Educational Performance Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Please contact me for more information regarding fees. Your therapy package will be developed to meet your individual need so length of treatment programmes will vary for each client.
For your free initial consultation to discuss what options are available for you please call or email now: 07913266480 Sandra@bodymind-solutions.co.uk
For further information about all services offered by Sandra Lamb at BodyMind Solution, including Hypnotherapy, Physiotherapy and Pilates see www.bodymind-solutions.co.uk.