I assist clients boost their self-esteem, get confident, overcome self-limiting beliefs, Imposter Syndrome, procrastination and perfectionism. Overcome fear of public speaking, weight loss and quit smoking.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, The Quest Institute (2021)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner (2021)
- Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching (2018)
- Certified Body-Oriented Coach, The Somatic School (2019)
- CPD in Mindfulness in Coaching (2018)
- CPD in Group Coaching (2019)
National Council for Hypnotherapy
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
From £125.00 to £200.00
Free initial online session
Session duration can be 60-90 mins.