It is my aim to help you achieve the results you desire, and to bring about the positive changes you want for yourself. I use a combination of hypnosis and NLP techniques, tailored to meet each individual client's needs.
I am also a licensed Hypno Gastric Band practitioner and certified Hypno-Chemo Cancer Care Practitioner.
Helping people is what I do, and I look forward to helping you too.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Licensed Hypno Gastric Band Practitioner
- Licensed Hypno-Chemo Cancer Care Practitioner
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Diploma in Performance Coaching
- Fellow of the Institute of Swimming
- BSc (Hons)
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Complimentary Cancer Care
All sessions are £60, with the exception of:
Quit Smoking - £175
Hypno Gastric Band - £275 (Four Sessions)
- First session with Brian today. Glad to report overwhelming success already. No magic involved but it certainly feels like it! Looking forward to achieving some amazing results. Highly recommended. Thank you Brian
- I have completed an entire session with Brian and have to say although skeptical about hypnotherapy to start with, and slightly intrigued, was made to feel very relaxed and safe. Brian has helped me no end and I am now happy within myself to continue with the great results Brian helped me to achieve. I would definitely recommend Tranquilitas to anyone for all sorts of matters personal to you.
- Hi Brian -I know I can tell you this when you coming -but you just make magic to my thoughts!!! I did not want to believe it from day one when you was here -but we are now day 3 and I continue with same perfect pattern you tell me in my hypnotise state! I can see all the food and sweets all round -but I don't have urge to have it- I don't know how to tell thank you so much if you have some where your side -I will love to put my praise for your amazing job!!! People don't need to pay thousands for operations -I like to tell them . Have a fabulous weekend Regards Eva