Barry Langton (Dip. Hyp) (cert NLP)
Helping you to reach your goals.
Free initial Consultation.
I'm Barry Langton, Clinical Hypnotherapist (Dip. Hyp) (cert NLP) and I practice Ericksonian Indirect Hypnotherapy
This means I do not try and change people and tell them how they should be, but work with them helping to guide them to find their own unique solutions.
I use a variety of techniques but do not read from scripts or apply a standard technique to every problem regardless of the person.
Above all I am dedicated to helping you whilst furthering my own abilities to help someone help themselves.
You already have all the answers inside yourself, I want to help you discover them.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Psychology
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- NLP Practitioner
- Member of Hypnotherapy Association
- Member of UK Hypnotherapy Register
- Member of Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- Master Hypnotist, Hypnotherapist and & Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programmimg UK Guild of Hypnotist Examiners
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Anxiety, IBS, Stop Smoking and Eczema
Initial Consultation Free
£70 per session (50mins)
Stop Smoking (£195) with free support for 6 months.
Type of session
Monday - Saturday 9am - 8pm