Lynda Papworth - Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Diploma in Life Coaching
01827 880 345 / 0789 903 8332
I am a qualified, experienced hypnotherapist and have been in private practice for fourteen years. I am also a qualified Life Coach and Personal Development Tutor. I am trained in Counselling and Psychotherapy. In total I have been helping people for thirty years.
I specialize in enabling people to bring awareness, understanding, clarity and peace to their lives. I enjoy assisting and encouraging people to discover their own personal power so that they are more able to solve and resolve their own life issues and challenges.
I care about the people who come to see me.
From an early age I knew I wanted to learn about personal development and I still enjoy adding to my knowledge today. Sharing my knowledge with other people is an important part of my life and work. It is a privilege to witness the changes people make to their lives, as they put into practice what they have become aware of in their sessions with me.
Every person who comes to see me is unique, so each consultation is designed for you personally. Together we can design an exclusive programme for change that incorporates your individual issues,problems and concerns.
Areas that I specialise in are:
1.Helping people understand Stress and Anxiety
2.How to deal with Unwanted Habits
3.Coping with Bereavement
4. Relationship issues
5.Developing Confidence and Assertiveness
6.Helping to Heal Old Hurts
7.Making Life Changes
People who come to see me have said that the setting of my private practice has been part of their recovery; because it is such a peaceful place and space and provides people with an opportunity to relax and talk about what has been bothering them. It is set in a delightful village location. There is off road, on-site parking.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma - The National Council For Hypnotherapy(Reg.)
- Diploma in Life Coaching - NCFE
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy - Cambridge College
- Advanced Psychotherapy training (Transactional Analysis) Four years at degree level
- Certificate in Life Coaching - NCFE
- Advanced Personal Development Certificate - CAN
- Counselling Skills Certificate - RSA
- The Berne Institute Foundation Year Certificate
- Counselling Skills Certificate - The Berne Institute
- EFT Practitioner Certificate
- City and Guilds Adult Education Certificate
- Level One Reiki Natural Healing Certificate
- Psychology of Depression Certificate
I am a currently a member of the following organisation:
- Registered Member of The National Council for Hypnotherapy
I receive regular clinical supervision for my psychotherapy/counselling/ clients.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Grief and loss
Photos & videos
£45.00 per hour consultation
£60.00 per one and a half hour consultation
Consultations times will be discussed when you 'phone to make an appointment.