Liz Kotarska, FRICS, MCHyp,TFTdx.
Advanced Hypnotherapy for Harley Street, Colchester, Ipswich, Suffolk and Essex
Hi, I'm Liz, and fifteen years ago I was so blown away by the experience of hypnotherapy that I decided to leave my career in chartered surveying and train to be a hypnotherapist myself.
It is a big step for you to start a therapeutic journey so my aim is to combine my professionalism and experience with the kind, caring and confidential help that will put you at your ease and enable you to work on your issues whilst enjoying the benefits of deep relaxation.
I also want you to feel empowered by our work together, so along the way you will learn many tools for self help, and after our first session I will send you a personal hypnosis recording designed to meet your particular needs, as well as provide you with a powerful tool for regular relaxation.
This page and my website will give you plenty more information but if you prefer, just give me a call now, or drop me an email. And do read on to claim your bonus!
Like the vast majority of clients who come to see me, you may well be suffering from some kind of inner discord. Your desires and actions are probably at odds. Here are some examples:-
- You have anxiety or panic attacks and want to be able to relax
- You have chronic pain and would like some relief
- You'd like to travel but have a fear of flying
- You would like to overcome a phobia of something eg spiders, snakes, dentists
- You want to lose weight but can't seem to eat less
- You want to quit smoking
- You have problems sleeping or other sleep disorders
- You have to give a speech but public speaking terrifies you
- You want to be more confident or improve your self esteem
- You have performance anxiety, whether acting, music, competition, tests
- You want help with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Your first step towards change...
That feeling of discord is your first step towards change. Your mind and body are telling you that something is wrong and needs attention. And your sub-conscious mind knows what needs to be done to make things better.
You may not think you know, but with the help of an expert therapist who is interested in how you tick and what in particular will help you feel better, your mind will nearly always provide the answers you need to help you so that you can receive effective help with a wide range of issues.
Just a handful of sessions to make a difference
I usually see results in very few sessions. I have a very professional attitude towards my work providing you with a comfortable environment where you can access the confidential and caring help they require.
Self hypnosis teaching is also available either for groups or individuals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the Corporation of Advanced Hypnotherapy and HypnoHealing
- OldPain2Go® Practitioner
- Psychosensory Techniques and Principles (PsyTaP) Practitioner
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (non-practising)
I have been an Advanced Hypnotherapist since 2004. I chose this training because I had been on the receiving end of Advanced Hypnotherapy and was well aware of its profound benefits. This elegant form of hypnotherapy enables you to meet with your own sub-conscious mind, to work with it to resolve problems and to understand and draw upon the wonderful creative power and resourcefulness that is there for your well-being and enjoyment of life.
In addition I have trained in OldPain2Go® with its founder Steven Blake. OldPain2Go® is a Talking Therapy that simply helps you to challenge that aspect of your mind which is in charge of pain messages. We discover whether that original calculation of the level of pain is still appropriate, which it is unlikely to be after diagnosis and treatment have been completed. This negotiation with your sub-conscious mind typically results in dramatically lower pain levels or total removal of your old, out of date, unnecessary pain messages.
I have also trained in PsyTaP, a set of proven techniques, which either stop totally, or allow you to have control over a negative emotion or state. The techniques are rapid in their application and have neuro-science and neurobiology underpinning their effectiveness.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Fear of horse riding
Planning ahead and goal setting
Fear and anxiety about Dentists and dental treatment
Fear of needles
Photos & videos
To find out more about my session structure and fees, just get in touch letting me know whether you want to see me in Harley Street or at my office in Suffolk, giving me an rough idea of where you are in life and what sort of help you need.
Bonus for Hypnotherapy Directory clients - after completing two sessions I will send you a collection of visualisations worth £12.50. So make sure you mention where you found me!
If you would like to see me in Central London then you will find me at 1 Harley Street, just a short walk from Oxford Circus, where I am available every Friday.
During the remainder of the week I am based in East Bergholt, half way between Ipswich and Colchester, on the Suffolk Essex borders with easy access from the A12. Free parking is available on the premises or just outside.
Which ever location you choose you will benefit from:-
- A comfortable consulting room
- Confidential and caring help
- Flexible appointment times
- A Personal hypnosis recording tailored to your needs
- Powerful tools provided for you to help yourself between sessions
Self-hypnosis workshops also available.
Type of session
Normal office hours and weekday evenings. Saturday mornings by agreement. Fridays at Harley Street. If you email me or text I will try to get back to you within 24 hrs, 48hrs at weekends.