People choose to work with me because they need something to change. Although unsure where to start, they've realised something important: our difficulties don't always just go away.
Effective Help that Really Works
Over the past 10 years I have helped many people find lasting change in their lives. I am thorough and effective in my work, placing warmth, understanding and expert advice above all else.
I can help you with the following:
- Anxiety: social anxiety, work-based anxiety, performance anxiety (exams, presentations, stage fright, etc.), panic attacks, phobias, etc.
- Confidence: low self-esteem, negative self-talk, blushing, jealousy, insecurity, self-sabotage, poor body-image, etc.
- Motivation and procrastination: poor study or work performance, goal setting, low motivation to exercise, etc.
- Habits and behaviour: weight loss, smoking, nail biting, hair pulling (trichotillomania), etc.
- Obsessions and compulsions: intrusive thoughts, compulsive urges (e.g. binge eating and / or purging), and OCD.
- Sports Performance: focus and motivation, performance anxiety, self-belief and optimism, and developing a champion's mindset.
- Insomnia: problems getting to sleep, early morning waking, parasomnia, etc.
This list is not exhaustive – as an experienced therapist I work with a broad range of issues. I offer hypnotherapy sessions on a private one-to-one basis from my offices in Manchester city centre.
How Therapy Sessions Help
Well-delivered therapy can make a difference. The key is working with the right hypnotherapist. Here is what you can expect from me:
- I am experienced. I have helped thousands of people over the years. This experience informs my understanding and helps me get results.
- I am thorough. People are complicated, and a ‘one size fits all’ approach rarely works. I consider each angle carefully.
- I am knowledgeable. I have written several books and regularly present at workshops and seminars. I offer effective therapy that gets to the heart of the matter quickly.
- I am approachable. I'm friendly and down to earth. Clients often tell me I'm ‘normal for a therapist!’
- I am determined. I work diligently on behalf of each client to create the best results possible.
- I offer a free 60 minute consultation. You can call in for an informal chat to discover how I can help. You're then free to have a think about it afterwards. There is no obligation – it's entirely up to you.
The most important thing is your therapy sessions work for you. I have practised hypnotherapy in Manchester since 2005, and combine various proven techniques (hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), cognitive behavioural therapy, and more).
Training, qualifications & experience
10 years in private practice.
NLP Master practitioner diploma.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Motivation, procrastination, smoking.
FREE 60 minute consultation.
£80 per session.
Up to 30% discount for students, and people on lower incomes.
Type of session
Monday - Saturday: 9.30am - 7.30pm