People choose to work with me because they need something to change. Although unsure where to start, they've realised something important: our difficulties don't always just go away.
Effective Help that Really Works
Over the past 10 years I have helped many people find lasting change in their lives. I am thorough and effective in my work, placing warmth, understanding and expert advice above all else.
I can help you with the following:
- Anxiety: social anxiety, work-based anxiety, performance anxiety (exams, presentations, stage fright, etc.), panic attacks, phobias, etc.
- Confidence: low self-esteem, negative self-talk, blushing, jealousy, insecurity, self-sabotage, poor body-image, etc.
- Motivation and procrastination: poor study or work performance, goal setting, low motivation to exercise, etc.
- Habits and behaviour: weight loss, smoking, nail biting, hair pulling (trichotillomania), etc.
- Obsessions and compulsions: intrusive thoughts, compulsive urges (e.g. binge eating and / or purging), and OCD.
- Sports Performance: focus and motivation, performance anxiety, self-belief and optimism, and developing a champion's mindset.
- Insomnia: problems getting to sleep, early morning waking, parasomnia, etc.
This list is not exhaustive – as an experienced therapist I work with a broad range of issues. I offer hypnotherapy sessions on a private one-to-one basis from my offices in Manchester city centre.
How Therapy Sessions Help
Well-delivered therapy can make a difference. The key is working with the right hypnotherapist. Here is what you can expect from me:
- I am experienced. I have helped thousands of people over the years. This experience informs my understanding and helps me get results.
- I am thorough. People are complicated, and a ‘one size fits all’ approach rarely works. I consider each angle carefully.
- I am knowledgeable. I have written several books and regularly present at workshops and seminars. I offer effective therapy that gets to the heart of the matter quickly.
- I am approachable. I'm friendly and down to earth. Clients often tell me I'm ‘normal for a therapist!’
- I am determined. I work diligently on behalf of each client to create the best results possible.
- I offer a free 60 minute consultation. You can call in for an informal chat to discover how I can help. You're then free to have a think about it afterwards. There is no obligation – it's entirely up to you.
The most important thing is your therapy sessions work for you. I have practised hypnotherapy in Manchester since 2005, and combine various proven techniques (hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), cognitive behavioural therapy, and more).
Training, qualifications & experience
10 years in private practice.
NLP Master practitioner diploma.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Motivation, procrastination, smoking.
FREE 60 minute consultation.
£80 per session.
Up to 30% discount for students, and people on lower incomes.
Monday - Saturday: 9.30am - 7.30pm