Susan D Smith
As a Hypno-Psychotherapist, I specialise in Stress Management. You will usually get results fast. Whether it's anger management, anxiety or panic attacks there's a root to them and a route out of them.
I will guide and support you as you achieve your goal. Whether your issue is psychological, emotional or unwanted behaviour such as problems with sleeping or weight issues I believe I can help you to resolve it. I work with addictions such as alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine. I offer face to face sessions, telephone sessions and work with groups.
With almost 30 years of experience, I'm also a qualified life coach and yoga teacher so there will always be something I can offer you to help with whatever issue you have.
So if you're ready to lose weight, stop smoking now, address your performance issues, develop more confidence or work with any other issue, please feel free to contact me without obligation to discuss your goals.
There is a range of downloads and CDs available covering stress management, self-confidence, insomnia weight loss, etc. Please go to http://www.thestresshacker.com/shop/
Training, qualifications & experience
- A member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy Registration No.932522 and abides by their code of ethics.
- A full member of the National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists No. 89 - 351. Licensed by The Society of Neuro-linguistic Programming as an NLP trainer/coach.
- A member of British Wheel of Yoga.
- A member of Register of Exercise Professionals.
- A member of NHS Directory membership No. 2089.
- A recognised BUPA provider No. 3000978
- Pru Health 36122388
- Reiki Master Usui Tradition
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I work specifically with negative emotions and their manifestations whether psychological, physical, or behavioural. These emotions tend to be predominately Anger, Guilt, Shame and Fear. We need to experience a whole range of emotions in life however when these are excessive, we can feel stuck. Modern psychological tools can clear these blocked emotions leaving us free to move on and become more creative.
Initial Consultation £150.00
Session Fee £ 100.00
"This work is my vocation. I will honour your goals and aims as if they were my own. I assure you of total confidentiality at all times. I aim to work with the utmost integrity to enable you to make the changes and breakthroughs necessary to live the life you want to have".
You may also find my blog useful, I give lots of free advice and tips on here: http://www.thestresshacker.com
Type of session
Monday - Friday. One late night a week. I aim to be flexible to accommodate clients' availability.