Julie Leatherland - Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Coaching
The Life-Force Building
Moulton Park Therapy Clinic
41 Lower Farm Road
(+44) 0777 603 1332
Are you currently in pain? That is a physical, mental or emotional pain.
If the answer is YES ... How would you like to either reduce or remove that old, unwanted and outdated pain once and for all?
Well now you can. By letting me help YOU to help yourself.
I have trained in many methodologies to deal with specific types of pain.
I have trained in the Steven Blake's OldPain2Go® methodology. Of which there are over 750 practitioners worldwide. And this methodology helps men and women just like you, either reduce or remove their old chronic pain.
Just watch some of the client testimonials right here to see how successful this methodology is ... https://oldpain2go.com/client-testimonials
So, what is OldPain2Go®? OldPain2Go® is not pain management or pain relief. But a simple, safe and highly effective methodology that makes use of the mind body connection. The main principle behind OldPain2Go® is that it works on the premises that OLD pain is a message in your mind that is no longer needed. That is, once it has done its job of alerting you to the problem (the pain site), then you no longer need that alert. But sometimes that message / alert can get stuck in the “on” position. OldPain2Go® helps you to turn down or turn off that old pain message or alert. It is as simple as that
However, please note - OldPain2Go® does not get rid of NEW pain, as new pain is there to protect you.
What is the criteria for me helping you reduce or remove your pain with the OldPain2Go® methodology?
1. Your condition must have been medically diagnosed by a Doctor, Specialist or other Healthcare Professional
2. You have come to the end of your treatment plan, and the only alternative suggested is pain management / pain relief, or to simply put up with it, as nothing more can be done for you
3. It is safe or appropriate for you to reduce or remove your pain
4. I don’t ask for you to believe it – because most people don’t believe even after the
pain has gone. BUT you DO need to WANT to be pain free!
So, what kind of pain or symptoms can OldPain2Go® to go help with?
Listed below are just a few of the conditions of what OldPain2Go® can help with.
- Back pain
- ME, CFS, PVFS
- Ongoing degenerative disorders
- Pain in the leg, hip, arm, wrist, hands, ankles, feet
- Trapped nerves
I work face-to-face in Northampton (UK) or online worldwide by Video Zoom.
If you or someone you know are interested in reducing or removing your old pain, please call me for a private and confidential chat on:
(+44) 0777 603 1332 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications & Training
- Steven Blake OldPain2Go®
- The Arrow Technique by Anthony Jacquin
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Regression Therapy
- Certified and qualified OldPain2Go® Practitioner
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Cert 101 in TA (Transactional Analysis)
- Diploma in PARTS Therapy
- Changing Limiting Beliefs Consultant
- Diploma in Stress & Anxiety
- Certificate in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Certificate in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- TFT Tapping - Callaghan Institute (Thought Field Therapy)
- Diploma in Career Coaching
- Rob Kelly Thrive Consultant (2012 - 2016)
- Regular Continuous Professional Development (CPD) training.
- Approved therapist for the UK based charity Anxiety UK
- Senior Hypnotherapy Practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of the International Association of Evidence Based Psychotherapy (IAEBP)
- Member of The College of Medicine
- Full public and professional indemnity insurance
- Full DBS enhanced disclosure.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Fear of flying
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
And one of my proudest achievements is I have recently written my published, psychological self-help workbook called the 9 C's for Career Confidence, for people who are struggling with anxiety and a lack of confidence wise in their jobs, careers or businesses, and are stuck on how to change the way they are thinking, feeling and behaving. The workbook is out for sale from Amazon through the following link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1999867114/
I am a qualified Supervisor and Mentor for experienced, newly qualified and student Hypnotherapists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists. I am truly passionate about helping people, and with this in mind, I also teach and train people about therapy and how it can help people to literally change their lives for ever.
I am a motivational speaker and a regular contributor on BBC Radio Northampton.
|Other languages:||I am an English born speaker|
Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access due to steep steps leading to first floor, narrow doors and sharp turns.
I work both face-to-face and online via Messenger or Zoom. I work days, afternoons and evenings by appointment only. I do get booked up very quickly due to high demand for my services.