Julie Leatherland - Anxiety Specialist
The Life-Force Building
Moulton Park Therapy Clinic
41 Lower Farm Road
(+44) 0777 603 1332
Hello and welcome. My name is Julie Leatherland and I specialise in Anxiety and all the associated problems that go with it. And have been working successfully with this problem with a wide variety of adult men and women over the past 11 years.
What areas of anxiety do I specialise in?
- General Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Social Anxiety
- Job Interview Anxiety
- Panic Attacks
- Fears & Phobias e.g. spiders, needles, blood, driving etc
- Fear of public speaking / Presentation Nerves
- Fear of Flying
- Emetophobia (Fear of sick, vomiting, choking, gagging)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Not feeling good enough, worried about what people think
- Feeling like a fraud (Imposter Syndrome)
What techniques do I use? I use a specialist combination of proven quality approaches, techniques and methodologies from the world of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Mindfulness, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Thought Field Therapy (TFT) / Tapping.
Who do I work with? The people I work with, are adults over the age of 18 years old, who want an expert in their field.
Where do I work? The sessions are carried out in a private and confidential setting; either face-to-face on Moulton Park in Northampton (UK) or online via Video Zoom.
How do you get the ball rolling? Before working with anyone, I offer everyone a FREE 20 minute telephone or SKYPE consultation. Here we can talk in total confidence about your current anxiety problem, and how I can help you and the results you want to achieve.
I understand it may feel daunting to take that first step, as perhaps you've never done anything like this before. And I can accept you may feel quite skeptical about the whole thing. But rest assured everyone comments on how easy they find the whole experience. In fact most people start to feel better simply from talking to me on that initial phone call!
Call me on (+44) 0777 603 1332 or leave me a message on SKYPE me under Anxiety Blaster to book your FREE consultation now.
Thank you. So, thank you once again for reading my profile, and I look forward to hearing from you right now. To help you be finally free of that old anxiety problem of the past, once and for all in a fast, effective and modern way.
With very best wishes
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications & Training
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Regression Therapy
- Certified and qualified OldPain2Go® Practitioner
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Cert 101 in TA (Transactional Analysis)
- Diploma in PARTS Therapy
- Changing Limiting Beliefs Consultant
- Diploma in Stress & Anxiety
- Certificate in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Certificate in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- TFT Tapping - Callaghan Institute (Thought Field Therapy)
- Diploma in Career Coaching
- Rob Kelly Thrive Consultant (2012 - 2016)
- Regular Continuous Professional Development (CPD) training.
- Approved therapist for the UK based charity Anxiety UK
- Senior Hypnotherapy Practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of the International Association of Evidence Based Psychotherapy (IAEBP)
- Member of The College of Medicine
- Full public and professional indemnity insurance
- Full DBS enhanced disclosure.
I believe every person I see has the right to the very best treatment available to them at the time. So, with this is mind, with each and every client I see, I use a specialist combination of the following psychotherapeutic approaches, methodologies and treatments, depending on their personal preference, presenting problem and personality type:
- Psychotherapy to help change thoughts, feelings, beliefs and behaviours on a conscious level
- Hypnoanalysis to help change thoughts, feelings, beliefs and behaviours on an unconscious (subconscious) level
- Regression to cause to regress back into the past to find out where the problem originally stemmed from
- OLDPAINTOGO® - Allows rapid and lasting 'switching off' of old and no longer useful pain through both the conscious and unconscious mind
- TFT / EFT Tapping to help release and let go of old, outdated emotional responses that have been causing problems and pain
- NLP to change the way you think about things
I am a qualified Supervisor and Mentor for experienced, newly qualified and student Hypnotherapists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists. I am truly passionate about helping people, and with this in mind, I also teach and train people about therapy and how it can help people to literally change their lives for ever.
I am a motivational speaker and a regular contributor on BBC Radio Northampton.
And one of my proudest achievements is I have recently written my published, psychological self-help workbook called the 9 C's for Career Confidence, for people who are struggling with anxiety and a lack of confidence wise in their jobs, careers or businesses, and are stuck on how to change the way they are thinking, feeling and behaving. The workbook is out for sale from Amazon through the following link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1999867114/
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Fear of flying
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Please note I can not guarantee that the problem you consult me for can be changed, reduced or got rid of completely as everyone is different. And it would be totally unethical of me to guarantee it. However, what I do guarantee is I will give you 100% of my time, skills, knowledge and experience in helping you resolve your anxiety problem to the very best of my ability.
|Other languages:||I am an English born speaker|
Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access due to steep steps leading to first floor, narrow doors and sharp turns.
I work both face-to-face and online via Messenger or Zoom. I work days, afternoons and evenings by appointment only. I do get booked up very quickly due to high demand for my services.