Elizabeth Knights-Trench MNCH (reg) DipHyp, MA, BA(hons)
Hi, I'm Liz, an experienced Clinical Hypnotherapist specialising in anxiety, stress and confidence.
I help my clients succeed in whatever way success means to them; whether that be in the home, in the workplace or generally in relationships and life. I want people to take their space in society and 'be heroines in their lives rather than victims' (as Nora Ephron puts it).
I am particularly passionate about helping women get back into the workplace after long (often for children) career breaks, helping women lean in and reach their full potential, to be confident, strident and get what they want, whatever that is!
Nothing is too big, small, weird, 'silly' or too undeserving of help. In fact, I've noticed people think hypnotherapy is just for fears or phobias - in fact it's for anything and everything in which you want real, lasting change. There is no judgement at my clinic, no talking to anyone else about it and nothing except empathy, feedback and seriously effective methods, tools and techniques.
Testimonials available on my website, and you're welcome to contact me to see how I can help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy - National Council for Hypnotherapy (MNCH reg)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy - London Hypnotherapy Academy (Dip.Hyp)
- Medical Hypnosis (LHA)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching (NLP)
- Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Clinical Hypnosis / Ericksonian (LHA)
- Children and Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Masters (English, Bath Spa (MA)
- Degree (Psychology and Philosophy, Warwick Uni) (BAhons)
- Additional training: Hypnotherapy for Children & Internal Family Systems (IFS for trauma)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Photos & videos
Book today your FREE 20 minute consultation in which we can discuss treatment plans and fees.
Every 1 hour session is tailored to your specific goals and needs, and I have been known to achieve fast results in as little as 2 sessions. I limit the number of clients I have at any one time so that you receive a personalised treatment plan. I offer daytime/evening sessions at the same fee.
I love working with feedback as this makes sure we can measure your progress. Most clients see a huge change between 4 - 6 sessions, and I rarely see people for more than 8 sessions. This is classed as a short-term therapy with measurable and lasting results.
5 minutes from Brixton tube (victoria line) or Herne Hill Station.
Buses to Streatham, Clapham, Kennington, Dulwich, West Norwood and Camberwell.
Please visit my website for more info including my articles and video blog 'the barefoot hypno'.
Type of session
Tuesday - Thursday
9.30am to 10.30pm