Elizabeth Knights-Trench - Nch (reg), HPD, DipHyp, Ma, Ba(hons)
9 Brailsford Road
An experienced clinical and cognitive hypnotherapist in South West London specialising in anxiety, stress and confidence issues.
* i offer free 30mins consultations. Find out how I can help you.
* I offer daytime and evening 1hr sessions at the same fee
* I am just 5mins from Brixton tube (victoria line) OR Herne Hill Station. Buses to Streatham, Clapham, Kennington, Dulwich, West Norwood and Camberwell.
What my clients say:
'Liz is intelligent, perceptive and kind'
Caroline, Freelancer - Testimonial '19
'I feel back in control; more calm, less overwhelmed'
Beth, Producer - Testimonial '19
'Within a session I felt different, by session five, it was hard to imagine how i'd been before'
Jess, Entrepreneur - Testimonial '19
I specialise in the following:
*Fears and Phobias
* Weight Management
* Pain Management
I help clients succeed in every possible way; whether that be in the home, in the workplace or generally in relationships and life. I want people to 'take their space' in society and 'be heroines in their lives rather than victims' (as Nora Ephron puts it).
Please do look at my website for more information including my articles and video blog 'the barefoot hypno'
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy - National Council for Hypnotherapy (MNCH reg)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy - London Hypnotherapy Academy (Dip.Hyp)
- Medical Hypnosis (LHA)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching (NLP)
- Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Clinical Hypnosis / Ericksonian (LHA)
- Children and Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Masters (English, Bath Spa (MA)
- Degree (Psychology and Philosophy, Warwick Uni) (BAhons)
Hypnotherapy for Children
internal Family Systems - IFS for trauma
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I am particularly passionate about helping women get back into the workplace after long (often for children) career breaks, helping women 'Lean In' and reach their full potential, to be confident, strident and get what they want, whatever that is!
Photos & videos
My fees are on a sliding scale.
At any one time, i have a client who i see for their equivalent 'per hour' wage.
Book today your 30mins FREE consultation in which we can discuss treatment plans and fees.
I limit the number of clients I have at any one time, so I can give you a personalised treatment plant.
I work with constant feedback, making sure we can measure progress. Most clients see a huge change between 4 and 6 sessions. I rarely see people for more than 8 sessions - this is a short-term therapy with measurable and lasting results.
Tuesday - Thursday: 9.30am to 10.30pm