Elizabeth Knights-Trench: Anxiety - Stress - Overwhelm - Confidence
‘Liz is kind, intelligent and perceptive.’
I am an experienced clinical hypnotherapist in South London specialising in anxiety, stress and confidence issues.
* i offer free 20mins consultations. Find out how I can help you.
* I offer daytime and evening 1hr sessions at the same fee
* I am just 5mins from Brixton tube (victoria line) OR Herne Hill Station. Buses to Streatham, Clapham, Kennington, Dulwich, West Norwood and Camberwell.
* I tailor every session to your specific goals and needs
* I help achieve fast results often in as little as 2 sessions
What my clients say:
'Liz is intelligent, perceptive and kind'
Caroline, Freelancer - Testimonial '19
'I feel back in control; more calm, less overwhelmed'
Beth, Producer - Testimonial '19
'Within a session I felt different, by session five, it was hard to imagine how i'd been before'
Jess, Entrepreneur - Testimonial '19
‘Something simply shifted and I am having no trouble now losing the weight’
I specialise in the following:
*Fears and Phobias
* Weight Management
* Pain Management
I help clients succeed in whatever way success means to them; whether that be in the home, in the workplace or generally in relationships and life. I want people to take their space in society and 'be heroines in their lives rather than victims' (as Nora Ephron puts it).
Please do look at my website for more information including my articles and video blog 'the barefoot hypno'
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy - National Council for Hypnotherapy (MNCH reg)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy - London Hypnotherapy Academy (Dip.Hyp)
- Medical Hypnosis (LHA)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching (NLP)
- Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Clinical Hypnosis / Ericksonian (LHA)
- Children and Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Masters (English, Bath Spa (MA)
- Degree (Psychology and Philosophy, Warwick Uni) (BAhons)
Hypnotherapy for Children
internal Family Systems - IFS for trauma
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I am particularly passionate about helping women get back into the workplace after long (often for children) career breaks, helping women 'Lean In' and reach their full potential, to be confident, strident and get what they want, whatever that is!
Photos & videos
Book today your FREE consultation in which we can discuss treatment plans and fees.
I limit the number of clients I have at any one time, so I can give you a personalised treatment plan.
I work with constant feedback, making sure we can measure progress. Most clients see a huge change between 4 and 6 sessions. I rarely see people for more than 8 sessions - this is a short-term therapy with measurable and lasting results.
Type of session
Tuesday - Thursday: 9.30am to 10.30pm