Yvonne Quaintrell Dip.Hyp., BSc. (Hons), MSc.
My name is Yvonne. I am a clinical hypnotherapist. I offer a holistic approach to helping people make positive changes by using hypnotherapy. I am a relaxed, open and non-judgemental person and will treat you with respect and dignity at all times. I am a registered practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council.
What you can expect
I offer a free consultation to discuss your particular needs and explore the ways in which we can work together.
We will work in partnership throughout your treatment so that you feel empowered and in control of your life and the changes you will be making.
I offer individualised programmes; I take a person-centred approach to working with people and tailor my support to your specific needs by working with you to design a programme just for you. I do not use scripts as I feel a personalised approach is most effective.
Sessions last 45-90 minutes
Areas I work with
I work with a wide range of physical and emotional difficulties, and I work with all ages.
Common issues that I deal with include:
- Stress relief (e.g. job/work, relationships)
- Anxiety (general or specific such as driving)
- Phobias (e.g. dentist, doctors, spiders, maths/exam)
- Trauma (e.g. accidents, birth trauma)
- Smoking cessation
- Weight loss
- Pain relief
- Child-birth (including anxiety related to child-birth as well as coaching for parenting and breastfeeding)
If you want to have a chat about your particular issue and how I can help then please feel free to contact me on 07843 475335 or at http://www.q-hypnosis.co.uk
What else do I offer?
I also offer courses in Mindfulness and parenting coaching. Please feel free to contact me for more information or visit the website.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am qualified and experienced in Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness, Life Coaching and Psychology.
My qualifications include:
- Masters degree (MSc) in Psychology
- Bachelor's degree (BSc) in Social Sciences and Psychology
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Mindfulness
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- L4 Certificate in Education
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a free initial consultation to discuss your needs and how we can work together.
I offer a range of sessions and programmes such as single sessions, block bookings and specific programmes. Contact me for more details.