My motto is: 'Healthy mind in healthy body!'
I am a qualified Acupuncturist, Shiatsu Massage Therapist and therapist using EFT and Solution Focused Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy.
I have a BSc (Hons) Oriental Medicine, which is full time training at degree level and included the study of the Western disciplines of anatomy, physiology and pathology.I also have a diploma in Solution based Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy and EFT and I am the member of General Hypnotherapy register.
I see daily in my practice benefits of being able to combine Acupuncture and Hypnotherapy.This synergy of Western and Eastern medical philosophy and medicine with Solution Focused Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy approach gives results greater of its parts!
You too, can benefit from this truly holistic approach where the power of our minds and the mind/body connection are fully acknowledged.
A combination of EFT, acupuncture and hypnotherapy can be used in a session, depending on the client and the issue they’d like to work on.
In EFT and Hypnotherapy Solution-focused therapy takes a positive approach. Rather than endlessly dwelling on problems, I aim to find a solution. Hypnotherapy is part of establishing that solution, as it puts the client in a deeply relaxed state while fully conscious and in control. The relaxation helps to process any trauma without having to relive it.
This has been particularly effective with phobias, traumatic events, negative habits, anxiety, depression and sleeping disorders.
Furthermore, the client is then guided to visualise a positive future and create a new and more appropriate mind-set. When relaxed we can access our subconscious mind and easily generate the desired changes.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) in Acupuncture, ICOM (International College of Oriental Medicine), East Grinstead
- 3 years Diploma in Shiatsu Massage, European Shiatsu School
- Face Acupuncture Rejuvenation Seminar
- Acupuncture for Gyneacology and Fertility Seminar
- Back Pain Management and Neck and Shoulder Pain Management
- Trigger/ Acupressure Point Therapy
- Auriculotherapy: Ear Acupuncture
- Medical Feng Shui
- Past life regression, LCCH, London
- Chinese medical Psychiatry and Chinese medical Nutrition
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Solution Focused Psychotherapy and EFT
- Registered Hypnotherapist within General Hypnotherapy Register, GHR
I volunteered in Namo Buddha H.S. School in Nepal in summer 2015 treating up to 80 patients a day. I am also planning to take Chinese Medicine Internship in the hospital in Taiwan this summer 2016.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Please call for a FREE phone consultation where we can discuss anything in complete confidence.
Session is 90 minutes at a fee of £60.
Acupuncture could be included at no additional price.
Skype appointments can be arranged.
A sliding scale for prices may be available on request subject to individual circumstances.
Type of session
Flexible appointment times including evenings and weekends.