Vicki Suzuki D.M.H, PNLP, D.Hyp, EMDR, GQHP
Are you ready to make a change?
If so, then maybe I can help. Hypnotherapy can be a brilliant tool for changing the way you see things, removing limiting beliefs and getting rid of bad habits.
I recognise that there is no 'one size fits all' in Hypnotherapy, and you are a unique individual. I use an individually targeted mix of Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and EMDR to help people achieve the changes they need.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained as a Clinical Hypnotherapist at the John Dewar School of Hypnotherapy in Southam, which is accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and the Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotists (ACCPH)
- Clinical Hypnotherapist Diploma
- Master Hypnotist Diploma
- Smoking Cessation Specialist Hypnotherapist
- Hypnotherapy Weight Specialist
- Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
I am an accredited member of the professional body ACCPH.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Fear of flying
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I charge from £70 for a single weekday session, or £60 per session when booking two or more.
Evening and weekend sessions are also available for a slightly higher fee.
Sessions are around an hour, with the first session usually a little longer. I offer a free initial consultation either over the phone or face-to-face, so that you can be confident that I am the therapist for you.
I am a friendly and approachable person, and I've had my own issues in the past so I can empathise.
Type of session