Vaiva Jakimaviciene - Weight Loss, Quit Smoking, Anxiety, Addictions, Phobias
The Regency Practice
42 Clarendon House
The Fred Bulmer Centre
Hi and a warm welcome to taking your first steps towards the improved and healthier you.
My name is Vaiva Jakimaviciene and I am a fully qualified and nationally accredited clinical hypnotherapist.
It’s great to have you here, reading my summary and wanting to change yourself in positive ways.
You probably already know that Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool to bring change and that it utilises hypnosis as a therapeutic technique to achieve a focused awareness or positive approach to create room for self-improvement by removing unwanted behaviors, thoughts, perceptions, and feelings, and building the new positive ones instead, so double the return!
By using a mixture of hypnosis, mindfulness, cognitive behavioral and thought re-patterning techniques (NLP) I aim to enable you to have a resolution to your issue in the shortest time possible based on your personal unique circumstances.
My sessions contain NO PENDULUMS, NO REIKI, NO CRYSTALS, NO TALKING TO ANGELS or DEMONS! :) It does, however, involve a few thought-repatterning, limiting beliefs challenging techniques as well as me guiding you into a wonderful state of a very relaxing and positive change bringing hypnotic rest. Many of my clients say 'WOW' after trying hypnosis and want to come back for more.
Just imagine what it would be like if only 2-3 hypnotherapy sessions will bring you the change that you are currently looking for, in long run saving you both time and money, and helping you to see a noticeable change, feel better and be in tune with yourself.
I hold a BSc (Hons) degree and I earned my practitioner diploma in clinical hypnotherapy and a diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Endorsed by ‘The Professional Guild of NLP’) after attending a face to face training course approved by the British Psychological Society Learning Centre for the purposes of Continual Professional Development (CPD).
I am a certified hypnotherapy smoking cessation and weight loss specialist and have full professional liability insurance and a current CRB check.
I am continually expanding my knowledge and skill required for safe and effective practice, and have a great success rate with helping my clients.
Difficulties I Can Help You With:
- Weight Management & Various Eating Issues - Binge Eating, Emotional Eating, Sugar/Chocolate Addiction, Fussy Eating
- Habits & Addictions - Quit Smoking, Vaping, Binge Drinking, Cannabis/Cocaine Abuse, Nail Biting, Hair Pulling, Excessive Shopping, Internet Addiction
- Stress & Anxiety - Public Speaking, Stage Performance, Social Anxiety, Blushing
- Fears & Phobias - Fear of Dentists, Emetophobia, Fear of Needles, Fear of Blood, Fear of Dogs, Fear of Flying, Fear of Heights, Fear of Elevators, Fear of Spiders, Fear of Driving, Social Phobia, Fear of Exams
- Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Sleep Disturbance
- Confidence Building - Fear of Failure, Personal Development, Motivation & Positive Thinking, Increase Sense of Wellbeing
- Support and Relief Alongside Your Regular Treatments for Pain, IBS and Other Medical Conditions
- Fitness Motivation & Sports Performance
What to Expect in Your First Session:
When you contact me for your FREE initial telephone consultation, immediately we will discuss what you want to change in your life and how the change will make a noticeable impact.
The first consultation is likely to last 90 minutes and will consist of two parts – gaining your medical history and confirmation of the treatment method followed by the first therapy.
Subsequent sessions are likely to take around 60 minutes each.
The exception to this are the effective stop smoking hypnotherapy appointments designed for great results and last around 2 hours.
I will briefly explain how our brain works in an easy-to-understand way, allowing you to make useful sense of neuroscience and neuroplasticity and their application in your daily life to benefit you.
I will help you to discover ‘the difference that makes the difference‘ to stay motivated whilst you undergo the therapy and to manage much better the issues that you want to change using thought re-patterning techniques (NLP) alongside hypnosis itself.
Your questions are very welcome at this stage and throughout the therapy. The issue is not how many questions you may have but how much clarity you gain and how comfortable you feel with all aspects of the therapy.
Location & Appointments:
I run hypnotherapy clinics at The Fred Bulmer Centre in Hereford and at The Regency Practice in Cheltenham.
The Fred Bulmer Centre Hereford is situated in the heart of Hereford within walking distance to the bus and train stations. There is a secure car park just outside the centre and plenty of other parking options close by. *Full disabled access and facilities.*
The Regency Practice Cheltenham is located opposite the library, museum and the Boston Tea Party with plenty of convenient parking options close by.
If you are interested in booking a clinical hypnotherapy session or would like a confidential discussion about how I may be able to help your issue, please feel free to call, text, leave a WhatsApp message - 07534 067044 - or contact me via email or visit my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Biology
- Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (DipHyp)
- The Guild of NLP Endorsed Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (DNLP)
- Hypnotherapy Weight Management Specialist Training Course
- Hypnotherapy Smoking Cessation Specialist Training Course
- Member The National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- General Hypnotherapy Register Accredited Practitioner (GHReg)
- General Hypnotherapy Standards Council Accredited Practitioner (GHQP)
- Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists Accredited Practitioner (CRSST-reg)
- Complementary & Natural Health Healthcare Council Accredited Practitioner (CNHC-reg)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Clinical Hypnotherapy sessions are between 60-90 minutes each and cost £65 (paid in cash at the end of each session).
The exception to this are the effective stop smoking hypnotherapy appointments designed for great results. A single 2 hour session is charged at £175. This includes a single FREE after care session for a complete peace of mind which can be booked within the 3 weeks following the initial treatment session.
I also help my clients with goal setting, fitness motivation and successfully increase their sports performance with hypnotherapy.
Mon-Sun 09:00 - 21:00