Uschi Martin, HPD, Cognitive Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner
Total Therapy Studios
2 Denne Parade
01403 249511 / 07771 770624
I’m passionate about helping my clients move beyond their limiting believes, fears and habits, to create empowering and lasting changes in their lives.
I have a special interest in helping people who are experiencing the draining effects of Anxiety, Depression, and Trauma. However, I also work with many other conditions.
My clients benefit from a flexible, modern approach to therapy. Each bespoke cognitive therapy session will use therapeutic techniques tailored specifically to you.
We will look beyond your symptoms and help you uncover your core personal issues. And create the changes you want.Is there something that you want to be free of or that is holding you back?
I believe it’s really important to feel comfortable and safe with the person you choose to have therapy with. Which is why I offer a 30-minute free no obligation consultation. This can be either in person or via a phone call.
If you would like to find out more about how I can help, don't hesitate to get in touch and we can talk through your situation in confidence.
You are welcome to contact me whenever you are ready. I look forward hearing from you.
· Overcome anxiety
· Shift long suffered emotional issues
· Break unwanted habits
· Let go of self-destructive thinking
· Learn powerful tools & techniques to change your emotional state
· Ability to cope better with life’s up and downs
· Enjoy life to the full again
· Relax and switch off more easily
· Learn to access the very best of you
Training, qualifications & experience
HPD - Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (accredited by the NCFE)
Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
NLP Master Practitioner
EMI plus Practitioner (working with Trauma & PTSD)
Psy-Tap Practitioner, (Psycho-senserory Techniques)
Hypnotension Practitioner (reducing High Blood pressure)
Confident Childbirth Practitioner
Complete Confidence with Smoking Cessation
National Council of Hypnotherapy ( NCH )
Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
*The department of Health recommends that people looking for a complementary healthcare practitioner choose one who is CNHC-registered.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.