Trudi Chisholm Dip. Hyp. CS
Having qualified with Chrysalis as a Hypnotherapist in London, I am also a qualified practitioner of the Hypno-Band Weight Loss System. I help clients with exam nerves, weight loss, nail biting, smoking and other areas of their life they wish to change or need help in.
I began my training and interest in Hypnotherapy when I took my children to have a "Blow-a-way" hypnotherapy session, as they were suffering from some issues as a result of losing their father. This session changed their life literally and my thoughts of if I could help one child, like my children had been helped all the training would be worth it so helping and understanding people and my passion for hypnotherapy and the outcomes it achieves carries on.
Over the years I have also gain expertise and experience dealing with clients in the music and entertainment business.
"We all have the power to make changes but sometimes we need a little help, hypnotherapy could well be the help you have been looking for".
"I believe that progress is possible through hypnotherapy and we can bring lasting change into your life"
Hypnotherapy can help you achieve a healthy balance between you mind and body.
Hypnotherapy can help you literally open you mind to a new way of thinking.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy Dip Hyp CS
- Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society, which is the UK's largest accrediting body for hypnotherapy and was instrumental in the establishment of National Occupational Standards for hypnotherapy.
- Hypno-Band Licensed Practitioner
- Experience and expertise in the music and entertainment business.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Hypnotherapy for Children
Initial Consultation - £45.00
This could last up to an hour and a half for an informative chat and understanding what you need from hypnosis.
- Hypnotherapy - £60.00 per session
- Session lasting up to 1.5 hours
These are an after care session from your initial treatment when you may feel you need a booster.
Quit Smoking - £160.00
Quit smoking with one single 90 minute session. This price includes the initial consultation to explore your reasoning and motivation for smoking along with unlimited help after.
Hypnotherapy for Children £55.00 per session
Therapy for children will help resolve issues ranging from bed wetting, exam nerves, phobias, nail biting, confidence or self esteem issues there are also other issues that can also be resolved.
Hypno-Band - £350.00 - (£70 per session over 5 sessions) or £320 Advance payment of sessions.
The Hypno-Band system is used over a series of client sessions. The system is designed to work over four sessions plus an initial intake session, but this can be flexible depending on the clients needs. Usually this is achieved over 6-8 weeks but this is flexible depending on your progress.