Tricia Beckett GHR Reg
138 Broad Street
07791 799334 / 07791799334
I'm a fully qualified, experienced hypnotherapist, counsellor and Emotional Freedom Therapist, ready to help you take control of your life. I work with clients on a wide range of issues including:
anxiety, low self-confidence, stress management, relaxation weight loss, pain management, eating disorders, addictions, quit smoking, bereavement, insomnia, sleep problems, fears, phobias, pregnancy, childbirth, childhood issues, anorexia, binge eating, binge drinking, habits, hair pulling, weight gain, nail biting, bed-wetting, exam nerves, OCD, panic attacks, social anxiety, depression, sporting performance, business performance, exam nerves, interviews, public speaking, flying, fear of heights, irritable bowel syndrome, anger management, bruxism, blushing, internet addiction, trauma and much more.
Seeing a client grow, develop and make the changes they want to make in their life is so rewarding. My friendly, professional approach will help put you at ease and we will work together to reach your true potential. I design individual programmes for each client, so the work we do together will focus on your particular circumstances and goals. By accessing your own internal resources, we will find the best way for you to become truly empowered.
Visit me in my comfortable therapy room at Parkgate, Rotherham (with free parking) or alternatively, home visits are available throughout South Yorkshire and the surrounding area. If you have any questions about how hypnotherapy can help you or just want to have a chat to find out more, contact me on 07791799334.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Professional Hypnotherapy (DPH)
- Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (DNLP)
- Certification as a Weight Management Specialist (CertWMS)
- Certification as a Smoking Cessation Specialist (CertSCS)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy with Parts Therapy (CHPT)
- Level 2 Counselling Skills
- Level 3 Counselling Studies.
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Before I began my career as a therapist, I worked for many years as an Human Resources Manager, with a number of private and public organisations. I have lots of experience of working with many different people, in many different situations, dealing with difficult, distressing and confidential issues.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
My rates are currently £65 for a one-hour therapy session. Smoking cessation programmes are charged at a nominal fee, please contact me for further details.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
I am available to take new clients at this time.