Tracy Daniels Dip. SFH, CNHC & AfSFH, Adv. Cert. Counselling, B.A, Cert. Ed.
I provide a friendly and professional service tailored to your individual needs; effective hypnotherapy and NLP for emotional well-being and positive outcomes. I specialise in the management of anxiety including panic attacks and low mood, helping clients to overcome unhelpful thinking patterns and behaviours as well as self limiting beliefs and lack of confidence.I am a registered, experienced, specialist qualified Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and Mindfulness teacher.
My aim is to provide you with a relaxing and comfortable space in which to offload problems and work toward finding solutions. My work is focused on you and I provide a bespoke service including hypnotherapy recordings for your personal use. Additional support via email is available between sessions, if required, at no additional cost.
Over the past few years I have enabled many people to achieve successful outcomes and move forward with their lives - helping adults, children and young people cope with the symptoms of anxiety, low mood, fears and phobias or reduce the adverse effects of stress is a major focus of my work.
I am a well established, specialist Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapist (trained by The Clifton Practice, the only school of Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapy in the UK) and the first to establish a successful, private practice offering treatment to clients in this area. My ground floor therapy room, which is easily accessible, is based in a tranquil location in Broadstone, close to the centres of Poole, Bournemouth and other areas of the conurbation. There is plenty of space for off road parking.
You can find out more by visiting my website: www.rainbowhypnotherapy.co.uk and get in touch if you would like to arrange an initial consultation.
Solution focused hypnotherapy:
- Employs the use of modern, research based techniques for positive results in a relatively short period of time
- Is underpinned by up-to-date developments in neuroscience
- Focuses upon what the client wants to achieve rather than the problem
- Is a positive and active process which engages the client in focusing upon the present and desired outcomes for the future, rather than focusing upon the problem or events of the past
You can find out more about Solution Focused Hypnotherapy by visiting the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy at www.afsfh.com
Prior to retraining as a hypnotherapist I have worked for over 20 years in the "people professions" primarily in education as an SEN Teacher and FE Lecturer, as well as an Adult Education Tutor. I have an Advanced Certificate in Counselling (taught course) as well as other helping and healing therapies.
For the past five years I have also been actively practising mindfulness and mindfulness meditation. I have successfully completed Professional Mindfulness Practitioner training (taught course) and gained a Certificate in Mindfulness Based Interventions. I may integrate aspects of my knowledge and experience in this area to assist clients, if appropriate.
My approach is professional, caring, supportive and non-judgemental. I attend regular sessions for supervision and continuing professional development, in order to stay up to date with the latest research and advances in hypnotherapy and neuroscience. I am currently engaged in advanced studies in psychotherapy. I am committed to the highest standards and I adhere to a code of professional conduct. I am insured to practise hypnotherapy and mindfulness.
I am a registered member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) which is the UK regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners. CNHC’s register is approved by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (PSA.) I am subject to their Code of Conduct and their professional guidelines and requirements for continuous professional development. I meet UK-wide standards of practice in my work. I am also a registered member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapists (AfSFH) and I adhere to their professional requirements. I am fully insured and I hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
My normal opening hours are Monday - Friday 9.30 - 19.00 & Saturdays 9.30 - 13.00.
Appointments outside these times may be available, by arrangement.
I have a sincere and innate desire to enable people to solve problems and make positive changes in their lives. Former clients have rated my service 5 star on Facebook:
Some testimonials from satisfied customers:
"Tracy has helped me with very deep seated problems that I have been suffering with for almost 4 years. I cannot begin to express how much better I feel and it's all down to this wonderful lady." MC
"I would thoroughly recommend some sessions with Tracy. Prior to seeing Tracy I felt somewhat stuck in a negative cycle, but now I feel that I can finally move forward." BG
I just wanted to say thank you so much for your help over the past few months. Your hypnotherapy sessions have really helped me with my recent depression and have given me the strength and determination to see beyond it. Thank you for all your support, wisdom and advice - you are brilliant at what you do! SD
I was told about hypnotherapy with Tracy by several friends whom it has worked for. I came to Tracy for help with anxiety and slight depression. The sessions really helped and now I am back to my normal old crazy happy self! I would recommend this service to anyone. It's saved my life! Thanks Tracy! AH
Further testimonials are available to view on my website.
I seek to offer a high quality service to my clients at an affordable price. I work with adults and young people including children from 8 years upwards. My clients range in age from 8 to 80 years and come from all walks of life.
I look forward to helping you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) AfSFH - Reg., CNHC - Reg.,
- Certificate in Mindfulness Based Interventions - Professional Mindfulness Practitioner (National Counselling Society)
- AEB & Central School of Counselling & Therapy: Advanced Combined Certificate in Counselling (Skills and Theory)
- Qualified FE Lecturer in Health & Social Care and SEN
- Certificate in Education (SEN)
- Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills (QTLS)
- Qualified Internal Verifier for City & Guilds qualifications
- Team leader for CQI
- BA (Hons.) Sociology
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I offer a low cost initial consultation which usually lasts for an hour. Please note that the initial consultation does not include hypnosis. It is an opportunity for me to explore your problem and it is enables you to find out much more about solution focused hypnotherapy and how the brain works in relation to your problem.
- Initial consultation: £25.00
- Follow up sessions which last for approximately one hour cost £50.00. You will receive a free MP3 recording or CD for regular use at home between sessions.
- Treatment for a specific phobia costs £150.00 and this includes the initial consultation followed by three follow up sessions.
- A Smoking Cessation session lasts for approximately ninety minutes to two hours and includes the Initial Consultation. This costs £100.00 for a single session, but more sessions are available at £50.00, if required.
- A Hypnotherapy for Childbirth package costs £225.00 and this includes the initial consultation and four additional sessions.
- A 30 minute taster/relaxation session costs £30.00
Concessions are available for students, pensioners, people on low incomes and benefits.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with:
- Tension headaches
- Self-Hypnosis for Childbirth
- Unhelpful thinking patterns
- Motivation and performance enhancement
- Unhelpful habits
- Interview preparation
- Children and young people
- Parental stress
- Coping with the menopause
- Obssessive, compulsive disorder*
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Type of session
Monday- Friday 9.30 - 19.00, Saturday 9.30 - 13.00 Appointments outside these times may be available, by arrangement.