Tony Burkinshaw: Anxiety Stress Depression: Master Cognitive Hypnotherapist/NLP
0800-1388575 / 07926-852454
My practice specialises in working with clients to overcome the effects of Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
I choose to use Cognitive Hypnotherapy because it’s a bespoke therapy, drawing on aspects of Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, NLP, Gestalt Therapy and many others.
My clients find this highly flexible approach is particularly effective in relieving Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
After a successful career as a Chartered Financial Planner, spanning over 30 years in Financial Services, I re-trained in Cognitive Hypnotherapy at Regent’s University under the world-renowned Trevor Silvester.
I’m a member of the Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Practitioner Association and was a member of the research group which provided the evidence-base for the Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy approach.
From my practices in Harley Street and Peterborough, I work with clients to overcome negative stress, anxiety and depression.
Due to my experience & background many clients come from middle & senior management in the financial, retail, academic and creative industries.
What to Expect:
Everyone experiences Stress, Anxiety and Depression in their own unique way and no two clients come with the same symptoms. Each and every appointment is individually designed using gentle therapeutic trance techniques, tailored specifically to you and your situation.
This allows you to remain in full control throughout and to become an active participant in your own therapy. I find this approach is especially effective in overcoming Stress, Anxiety and Depression issues.
I offer all clients a free 20-minute telephone consultation so you can discuss your situation and ask whatever questions you may have.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is available by appointment only at my clinics in Harley Street (London) and in Peterborough.
Fees are available on request.
How to get in touch
Getting in touch is easy. Simply choose whichever method suits you best.
- Book a free 20 minute telephone consultation at a time to suit you: https://tonyburkinshaw.as.me
or contact me by:
- Phone: 0800 1388 575
- Text: 07926 852454
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
What my clients say:
- “It is amazing that such a small amount of time with Tony can totally transform your life. I would highly recommend him to anyone.”
- “I just want to say a massive thanks. Finding your advert online was the best thing I have ever done. You might not think you have done much but trust me you have transformed me from a sinking mess to normal again. For that I will always be grateful.”
- “The process that Tony adopted was gradual, with a very thoughtful approach and also very thorough. I learnt a lot about myself. Remarkable and very, very useful.”
- “It’s been an amazing journey. I feel like the old me, except with a new skill, so a greatly enhanced version of me!”
- “I approached Tony to help address a long-time fear of public speaking – something that I felt was really holding me back in my career.
The outcome of the therapy was far better than I could have imagined, and in such a short amount of time. I have completely conquered by fears of speaking.
- I would very much recommend that anyone in a similar situation to the one I began with works with Tony – it will help change your life.”
- “I was quite emotional at the end of my hypnotherapy journey with Tony for two reasons; Firstly I was amazed at how far I had come in the two short months (and not always weekly) Tony and I had been working together on my anxiety and insomnia issues, and I realised in my last session that I was now free of all of it and able to move forward which was exhilarating, and secondly because I had to say goodbye to Tony! He is so wonderful to work with as a therapist. he listens, he gets it, he understands and he treats. his techniques quite simply WORK.”
- “I was in a mess when I first met Tony; 3 panic attacks a day and not being able to sleep for more than an hour or two in 5 nights, and all of this had come out of nowhere. I had never had any of these problems in the past and so it was shocking to me when it happened and I could not figure a way out of it. But now, I am fixed! Yes, I still have thoughts and fears sometimes (hypnotherapy doesn’t wipe your thoughts and fears, it gives you the tools to tackle them and rationalise them), “will the insomnia return” etc. but I am able to quell all those irrational fears by using a few simple techniques that Tony taught me and now LIFE IS GOOD and I sleep very well thank you! No panic attacks either.”
- “Interestingly other aspects of my life have improved too, I am no longer angry when things go wrong, or negative and scared. On a final note, here is the proof of the pudding; my husband was a total sceptic when it came to hypnotherapy, but guess what? He saw the HUGE change in me and my behaviour and now is attending sessions with Tony himself! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Go and see Tony, you will be amazed… and fixed!”
- “I saw Tony to get some help with my tendency to procrastinate. Tony helped me in two really significant ways. Firstly, he helped me to relax more deeply and profoundly than I have ever achieved before, and from there he helped me ‘to get myself out of my own way’ (a cognitive hypnotherapy thing apparently!). After seeing him I felt really motivated and now feel much more positive about everything that I can achieve. Thank you so much Tony!”
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Winning Mind Coach
Photos & videos
Therapy is by appointment only.
Fees are available on request.
I offer a free 20-minute telephone consultation at a time to suit you. You can book your free consultation here:
(paste the link into your browser)
Weekdays and evenings.