Tiffany Stanway Dip PC, Dip Hyp CS, MNCS (Acc) & HypnoBirthing Practitioner
Hello, and welcome to my hypnotherapy page. Thank you for looking at my profile. I am a fully qualified hypnotherapy practitioner and a HS registered and accredited member. I offer hypnotherapy (and also psychotherapy/counselling as a professional and accredited counsellor too, if required) in my home based and dedicated practice in central Southport.
Imagine making changes in your life quickly, effectively and permanently.
I have a wealth of experience with hypnotherapy and counselling clients with varying issues; mild to severe depression and anxiety, weight loss or management issues, addictions, self belief, self worth, self esteem and self confidence issues, motivation, relationship management, bereavement and loss, anger management, dealing with insomnia, PTSD, guilt issues, sexual issues, to name but a few.
I also offer a HypnoBirthing complete course for expectant Mothers (and Fathers.)
Some of the many treatments I offer are a four session hypnobirthing class, stop smoking in one session, the virtual gastric band, eliminate anxiety and worry, overcome crippling phobias, explore past lives, overcome nerves, get well with hypno-healing, develop superb confidence, develop a different mind set, move on from sexual dysfunction, say goodbye to addictions.... the list is endless. My sessions are tailored to each individual. I personalise absolutely every session and I never use a "one size fits all" approach in my work. A review of your changes and progress is made every session to ensure you are getting the most from your sessions.
I am also a fully qualified and experienced life coach and people very often use a combination of life coaching and hypnosis.
I regularly attend tend training sessions to ensure I am completely up to date with the latest techniques and recommendations within my field of work.
Regarding how hypnosis works - There is one thing out there that knows all about you. It knows your events, incidents, thoughts, feelings, sensations, memories & everything else. It's your subconscious mind. It is essentially your hard drive. It can be accessed via hypnosis to help with a huge range of issues - virtually any issue affecting you.
Hypnotherapy can help many problems almost immediately....
Training, qualifications & experience
With years of experience I regularly update my professional training and adhere to the strictest ethical guidelines. I am registered therapist through the major accrediting bodies: NCS and HS. This means I work to professional standards and enable you to achieve what you want utilising a range of hypnotherapy, psychotherapeutic techniques and NLP approaches to resolve issues which may be limiting your life.
- I specialise in Hypnotherapy, and also Counselling, Couples Counselling, Life Coaching, Stress Management and CBT
- I am a HypnoBirthing Practitioner
- I am trained in Drug & Alcohol Counselling and work with many addictions.
- I hold additional management certificates in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer a free initial consultation - this will last 20-30 minutes and can be conducted over the telephone or face-to-face (whichever you prefer) this is where I can understand why it is you are seeking hypnotherapy, ask you some questions, explain the process fully to you and answers any questions you may have.
- A single session lasting approximately sixty minutes is £40.
- For stopping smoking, the fee is £125. This is for a single 90 minute, intense and motivational hypnotherapy session, aimed to stop you smoking in the one single session. A free follow up will be given (if required)
- The Virtual Gastric Band Programme consists of six sessions and the price is £200 (You will also be given one 'booster' session four weeks after your session finishes free of charge to ensure maximum success.)
- HypnoBirthing Classes consist of four sessions on a weekly basis and the price for the course is £90. Expectant Mothers are encouraged to bring their birthing partner along to enable you to really plan and look forward to the birth of your baby.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
Appointments are available Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm. Appointments can be made later in the evening by request. Saturday 9.30am - 4pm.