Having specialised in psychological development, training and HR for over 25 years, Tania has a vast array of experience in helping people to change using a range of scientifically proven methods such as CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), solution focused approaches, havening techniques, narrative therapy, video interaction guidance, education and training etc.
Tania delivers psychology by working with individual clients and in group settings. She works on a consultancy basis with companies advising on wellbeing in work, delivering training, delivering group relaxation and motivation sessions. She also offers an HR consultancy service.
- Confidence and self esteem
- Life coaching - achieve the life you REALLY want to live
- Weight Loss
- Habit elimination
- Exam success
- Psychological wellbeing - eradication of unwanted emotions
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Past life regression
- Group therapy
- Consultancy on education issues.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA(Hons) psychology
- Post-graduate diploma in human resource management
- MSc psychology (advanced studies - education)
- Advanced diploma clinical hypnotherapy
- Regular CPD in CBT, NLP, life coaching, havening techniques, wellbeing at work.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.