Tamzin Brain-Evans Dip Hyp CS, MHS
I’m a hypno-counsellor from Hypnochange4u. I aim to help my clients to find peace, calm and completedness.
If you think about your own journey navigating through life, but then imagine you’ve come adrift and lost your compass: you can't find your way back to you, and you may have forgotten where you were going.
This is what it can be like for many of my clients.
My work combines counselling, with hypnotherapy to help my clients gain clarity, insight and perspective.
One of my clients says: “my whole outlook and ability to cope with life has improved. I started out in a very bad place, and it was clear to see… that I have come a long way.”
Another client said to me: "The fundamental joy of the sessions [with you] is exploring: [you] grab hold of something I say & then we go deep into it!"
If you can relate to any of the above and you would like to re-define yourself, and find your new direction, then I’d like to connect with you, and be your guide, as we embark on your personal journey to change.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills, with distinction (Dip Hyp CS)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, with distinction (Ad. Dip. CP)
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Dip CP)
- Accredited Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Accredited Member of The National Counselling Society (MNCS (Acc)
- Certificate of Higher Education in Social Sciences and Law in Counselling Skills
- BA degree in Psychology and Criminology
- CACHE3 - Level 3 Certificate in Promoting Children's Social and Emotional Development
- Youth Mindfulness Kids Teacher Training Course - Certificate of Completion.
National Hypnotherapy Society
The National Hypnotherapy Society is a Learned Society whose primary purpose is the advancement of the knowledge of hypnotherapy and the fostering of professional hypnotherapy expertise through training, accreditation and continued professional development of their members. The Society seeks to contribute to public wellbeing both through the use of hypnotherapy and by ensuring that hypnotherapists are safe, competent and ethical in practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Reduce the symptoms of hay fever
- Break bad habits
- Calm exam or interview nerves
- Driving anxiety
- Goal achievement
- Raise motivation
- Bereavement, grief and loss
- Improve performance
6 Months to Set Sail Package (6MSSP) - Find your inner compass and navigate your way home - £1200.
The 6MSSP offers you the following:
· 12 appointments spread over a 6 month period
· A combination of counselling, hypnotherapy and mindfulness/meditation
· A variety of techniques, tools, and exercises
· A transformational therapy programme, etc
All this for less than £50 a week!
Monday to Friday
10:30am - 8pm
Please call to check availability.
After working with clients for nearly 10 years I have noticed a common theme emerging, most, if not all my clients, are feeling lost or stuck in some way, shape or form. Whatever the client’s individual situation or circumstance, they’ve come adrift without a compass, they are having difficulty finding their way back to themselves, they have forgotten where they were going, and they don’t know where they want to be.
So I created the 6MSSP to support my clients, as they navigate their personal journey, over a 6 month period, to help them face, and overcome, the challenges they are experiencing, and to not have to do it alone.
My work combines counselling and hypnotherapy. These therapeutic processes, together with the generous time scale, also allow for a deeper exploration as you work towards re-finding yourself, your direction, your meaning and purpose, and to find peace, calm and completeness, all within the safety of a therapeutic relationship.
If you would like help to:
· Break unhelpful cycles and habits
· Find clarity, insight and perspective
· Make contact with your deeper self
· Boost feelings of self-esteem, self-value, and self-worth
· Increase confidence and motivation
· Improve your relationship with yourself and with other people
· Feel more at peace, calm, and complete
· Feel empowered and in control of yourself and your emotions
· Re-define yourself and your direction
Then I’d like to be your guide, and hold space for you, as we embark on your exciting, journey to change.