Tamzin Brain-Evans Dip Hyp CS, MHS
Hi, I'm Tamzin, a qualified Hypnotherapist and Counsellor, and a professional, accredited member of the National Hypnotherapy Society, and the National Counselling Society.
Here at HypnoChange4U, I provide a personalised, confidential, Hypno-Psychotherapy service, which caters for your individual needs and circumstances. Whether it be individual or group therapy for you, your family, friends, children & colleagues.
Throughout your therapy you will be treated with empathy and respect, in a comfortable and relaxed environment, ideal for helping you to initiate the changes you desire, work through personal issues, and to fulfill your objectives and goals. Maybe life is changing and you would like help adapting to, and coping with, those life change.
I can help you begin to make those changes to yourself and to your life, which you may have been keen to make for a while. I'm confident that I can help you to explore, reflect and improve certain areas of your life, and make all the difference to you and your situation. If you'd like to find out more about how I can help, please get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills, with distinction (Dip Hyp CS)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, with distinction (Ad. Dip. CP)
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Dip CP)
- Accredited Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Accredited Member of The National Counselling Society (MNCS (Acc)
- Certificate of Higher Education in Social Sciences and Law in Counselling Skills
- BA degree in Psychology and Criminology
- CACHE3 - Level 3 Certificate in Promoting Children's Social and Emotional Development
- Youth Mindfulness Kids Teacher Training Course - Certificate of Completion.
National Hypnotherapy Society
The National Hypnotherapy Society is a Learned Society whose primary purpose is the advancement of the knowledge of hypnotherapy and the fostering of professional hypnotherapy expertise through training, accreditation and continued professional development of their members. The Society seeks to contribute to public wellbeing both through the use of hypnotherapy and by ensuring that hypnotherapists are safe, competent and ethical in practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Reduce the symptoms of hay fever
- Break bad habits
- Calm exam or interview nerves
- Driving anxiety
- Goal achievement
- Raise motivation
- Bereavement, grief and loss
- Improve performance
* Please note due to the Coronovirus Pandemic some face to face therapies may not be available for the time being
- Free Telephone Consultation
- Hypnosis 60 minute session £60 (£48 concession)
- Hypnosis to Stop Smoking 2 hours £120 (£96 concession)
- Advanced Booking Option - 4 sessions £180
- Gastric Band Hypnosis £450 (£360 concession)
- Online/Remote Hypnotherapy £50
- Face to Face 50 minute session £40 (£35 concession)
- Telephone/Web 30 minute session £20 (£18 concession)
- Advanced Booking Option - 4 sessions £120
- Telephone/Web £15 per person, £20 per household
- Face to Face Sessions £20
Personalised Hypnotherapy Recordings
Includes a 30 minute telephone consultation, 30-40 minute m4a track, delivered to your inbox; or Hypnosis CD, and postage and packaging.
- Hypnosis Tracks Made to Order £25
Student Sessions (30 Minutes)
- Revision Boost Hypnotherapy Session (6 to 20 Students) £50 + Travel
- Stress Free Exams Hypnotherapy Session (6 to 20 Students) £50 + Travel
- Mindfulness and Meditation (6 to 20 Students) £40 + Travel
Relaxation Package (8 people) £400 Includes 4 Sessions:
- Learn basic relaxation techniques
- General de-stress session
- Positive visualisation mood lift
- Learn some self-hypnosis
Performance Package (8 People) £500 Includes 1.5 hour introductory + 4 x 1 hour sessions:
- Learn to relax and de-stress, Contracts signed, Explanation of Hypnosis, Delivery of Hypnosis
- Controlling and Letting go of Anxieties
- Boost your Confidence and feelings of Competence
- Maximise your Motivation5. Achieve your limit and go beyond
Weight Management Package (8 People) £400 Includes 4 Sessions:
- Boosting Self-Esteem
- Conscious eating - Stop Snacking
- Conscious eating - Portion Size
- Positive future imagery
Stop Smoking Package (8 people) £320
- Includes 1 x 2 Hour Stop Smoking Session
Pick and Mix Package (8 People) £20 per person, per session
- Choose 4-5 hypnosis sessions from a list of more than 15 options
Group Relaxation Sessions (10-12 people) £7.50 per person, per session
- Includes 10 x 30 minute relaxation sessions (pay per session. Min 10 people)
Relaxession and Mindfulness
- Youth Mindfulness Kids Programme £Contact for Details
- Relaxession for Children From £5 per child
- Relaxation/Meditation Session for Adults (30 minutes) £20
Professional Hypnosis CDs
- Improve Self-Esteem £9.99 - Wrap yourself in the comfort and warmth of this Self-Esteem Hypnosis CD. Give yourself a positive lift and feel better about yourself, your value and your worth. You deserve to feel good about yourself!!!
- Free From Stress £9.99 - Relax and unwind with this calming Hypnosis CD. Create for yourself a life where you are Free from Stress, using the powerful imagery and visualisation this CD offers.
- Improved Revision and Study Habits £6.99 - This CD includes a powerful visualisation exercise and some positive affirmations to help you believe in your own abilities and to feel confident in your exams. It will help you feel prepared, focused, and motivated as you approach your exams, and when you sit them.
- Confidence in Exams £6.99 - This CD includes a powerful visualisation exercise and some positive affirmations to help you improve your study habits, and to help you feel confident, focused and motivated as you approach your coursework deadlines and your exams.
The above tracks are also available as m4a files, which can be sent to you via email. £5.99
- Hypnosis Tracks Made to Order £20 - Includes a 30 minute telephone consultation, 30-40 minute m4a track; or Hypnosis CD, and postage and packaging.