Stuart Cale - PG Cert ADHP, FNSHP(Hon), UKCP(Accred) MBACP HPD CertSup(NC)
Hello, I'm Stuart and I'm a fully qualified and registered Hypnotherapist, Hypno-Psychotherapist, Psychotherapist and Counsellor. I see clients privately at both my consulting rooms in Bolton, in Bury and at their homes by appointment, daytime, evenings and weekends.
I specialise particularly in dealing with anxiety, panic attacks, self-esteem, phobias and addictions/smoking but have the necessary qualifications and experience to deal with a wide range of emotional, psychological and behavioural issues. If you wish to see more, then please click here https://talking-cure.co.uk/
My work is forward thinking and solution-focused, and I help you make a quick and lasting change. My aim is to help you reach the place you want to be, and achieve your goals as easily as possible. I am CNHC accredited, an Anxiety UK approved therapist, and I adhere to the UKCP code of ethical conduct. It is important to check the level of qualification and accreditation of any potential therapist, and below you can see my details and awards listed in full.
By choosing me, you have access to not only a Hypnotherapist, but also to the benefit of over six years of Master's level academic training in Psychotherapy, Psychology and Counselling to ensure that you are in safe hands. For many clients, hypnotherapy is all that's required, but psychotherapy allows deeper exploration of issues or problems if necessary, which enables a greater understanding of emotional and behavioural patterns. This helps to create a healthier, more balanced perspective and effect positive change.
I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
MA Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice.
Post Graduate Certificate Applied Mental Health Psychology.
Peter Blythe Founder's Award winner (2011).
J.P. Noble Award winner (2012).
Enhanced DBS Certificate.
UKCP registered Clinical Supervisor.
UKCP registered and accredited.
BUPA (provider number 30044775).
Aviva Health (provider number 600098771).
WPA (provider number 920700218).
VitalityHealth recognised provider.
Honorary Fellow and Committee member of the National Society of Talking therapies.
UKCHO (United Kingdom council of Hypnotherapy Organisations) Executive Committee member.
NCHP Vice-Principal, Faculty and Academic Board member, trainer and assessor.
BSCAH (British Society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis) member.
Anxiety UK approved therapist.
COOHP (UKCP College of Outcome Oriented and Hypno-Psychotherapy) Committee member.
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Excessive worrying
- Difficulties with self-acceptance
- Social or personal inhibition and shyness
- social phobia
- Problems relating to guilt or shame
- Unsatisfactory patterns in relationships arising out of issues such as jealousy and trust
- Obsessive thinking or rumination, intrusive recurring ideas, thoughts or impulses
- Compulsive urges, behaviours or rituals used to dispel the anxiety of obsessive thinking
- Anxious or negative self-talk
- Withheld feelings
- Mistaken beliefs
- Lack of meaning or self-purpose
- Problems with expressing feelings
- Problem memories
- Habit Disorders such as nail biting, hair pulling or snacking
- Digestion, indigestion and bloating
- Skin disorders including psoriasis
- Dentistry procedures
- Personal Development, goal achievement and performance enhancement, whether in sport or personal exercise, improving focus in work, hobbies or study
- Relaxation and Self-Hypnosis
- Individual Recordings
Appointment times are flexible including daytime, evenings and weekends.
Every session is different and addresses the needs of each individual, however most sessions last one hour and are charged at £70 per hour when taking place at the consulting rooms.
The consulting rooms are located in Heaton (close to Bolton centre) and in Bury, in quiet residential areas with off-street parking available to you.
Appointment visits out of the consulting rooms can be arranged. Should you wish to arrange a home visit, please telephone to discuss.
The fee is payable at the end of each session, and can be paid by debit or credit card, bank transfer or cheque.
Should you wish to make an appointment or ask any questions, then please do not hesitate to telephone or email.
Choosing a therapist is a very important personal decision. Call me for an opportunity to get as much information as you require and to ask as many questions as you want to.
I believe that successful outcomes start with clear and open communication, and are reached with expertise and good service. Most questions are answered on my website here http://talking-cure.co.uk/
Or alternatively please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01204 432004 to secure an appointment.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
Daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available as are home visits by arrangement.