Stuart Cale - PG Cert ADHP(NC) FNSHPM UKCP(Accred) MBACP HPD CertSup(NC)
Hello. I'm Stuart and I'm a fully qualified and registered Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and Counsellor.
I'm available for you both at my consulting rooms in Bolton, in Manchester or at your home by appointment. Appointment times include evenings and weekends for your convenience.
I know that everybody wants to get the most out of life but that feeling can be blocked for reasons you may or may not understand. and that can leave you feeling stuck and frustrated, anxious and alone.
I understand how and why that can happen and have a plan to help you resolve it.
I specialise particularly in working with anxiety and self-esteem issues but also help clients with addictions, weight, smoking, stress and many issues.
Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy have helped many clear the path and feel better when they felt unable to do so themselves. My expertise and experience was gained to help you address a wide range of emotional, thought and behaviour issues.
My work is solution-focused to help you make quick and lasting change. My aim is to help you reach the place you want to be and achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
I am CNCH and NCH registered, an AnxietyUK approved therapist, and belong to the two largest therapy governing bodies, the UKCP and BACP.
I also see clients for several health insurers including BUPA and am a clinical supervisor and trainer to other therapists. This means you are in the safest of hands and assured of the highest standards.
For many clients, hypnotherapy is all that is required, but the additional skills in psychotherapy and counselling allow deeper exploration of issues if needed, this enables a greater understanding of emotional or behavioural patterns, a healthier more balanced perspective and effects positive change.
Appointment times include evenings and weekends to suit you. For your appointment, please click through to my website or contact me confidentially by phone or email.
I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
UKCP accredited, CNHC accredited, NCH registered and BACP registered
BUPA recognised therapist (provider number 30044775)
Anxiety UK approved therapist
Aviva Health recognised (provider number 600098771)
WPA recognised (provider number 920700218)
VitalityHealth recognised provider
Post Graduate Certificate with merit in Applied Mental Health Psychology (University of Liverpool)
DHP(NC) with distinction
CHP(NC) with distinction
Peter Blythe Founder's Award winner (2011)
J.P. Noble Award winner (2012)
Healthy Weight Coach
Fellow and Committee member of the National Society of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
NSHP&M Faculty Member, trainer and assessor
Enhanced DBS Certificate
UKCP registered Clinical Supervisor
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Excessive worrying
- Difficulties with self-acceptance
- Social or personal inhibition and shyness
- social phobia
- Problems relating to guilt or shame
- Unsatisfactory patterns in relationships arising out of issues such as jealousy and trust
- Obsessive thinking or rumination, intrusive recurring ideas, thoughts or impulses
- Compulsive urges, behaviours or rituals used to dispel the anxiety of obsessive thinking
- Anxious or negative self-talk
- Withheld feelings
- Mistaken beliefs
- Lack of meaning or self-purpose
- Problems with expressing feelings
- Problem memories
- Habit Disorders such as nail biting, hair pulling or snacking
- Digestion, indigestion and bloating
- Skin disorders including psoriasis
- Dentistry procedures
- Personal Development, goal achievement and performance enhancement, whether in sport or personal exercise, improving focus in work, hobbies or study
- Relaxation and Self-Hypnosis
- Individual Recordings
Appointment times are flexible including evenings and weekends.
Sessions last one hour and cost £70 by debit or credit card, cash or bank transfer. Home visits are possible by arrangement.
The complete stop smoking package is £140.
Choosing a therapist is an important personal decision.
I was a lawyer and became a therapist after recovering from panic attacks with expert help.
I chose this new direction because I believe it's more important, becoming the guide for you is now the purpose behind my work.
More information is available to you here at http://talking-cure.co.uk/
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01204 432004 to secure an appointment.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Evening and weekend appointments are available.