Stuart Cale - PG Cert ADHP(NC) FNSHPM UKCP(Accred) MBACP HPD CertSup(NC)
Everybody wants to get the most out of life but that feeling can be blocked for reasons you may or may not understand.
This can leave you feeling stuck and frustrated, anxious and alone.
I understand how and why that can happen and have a plan to help you resolve it.
Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy have helped many clear the path and feel better when they felt unable to do so themselves.
Those methods are available to you here, along with valuable additional expertise.
I have a unique 3 step process, combining therapy techniques to make you comfortable and guide you to where you want to be;
1 Understanding your specific needs.
2 Creating an approach individual to you.
3 Guiding and supporting you through the process.
Using Hypnotherapy alone or combining it with Psychotherapy and/or Counselling, we optimise your ability to recover quickly.
As a multi-award winning BACP, CNHC, NCH and UKCP therapist, tutor and clinical supervisor, you are sure of the highest expertise to help make your change quickly.
You can choose to make that change now by contacting me to begin.
I work with clients who refer themselves, are referred by their GP, occupational health services or medico-legal providers, in Bolton or Manchester.
Appointment times include evenings and weekends to suit you.
I specialise in anxiety, panic attacks, addictions (including quit smoking) and phobias but am able to help you with a much wider range of issues.
Choosing me as your Hypnotherapist, means you benefit from extensive additional training in Psychotherapy, Counselling and Psychology.
The purpose of that training is to help you achieve your goals as easily as possible in safe hands.
For many Hypnotherapy is enough, but Psychotherapy and Counselling are added benefits if you need them.
For your appointment, please click through to my website or contact me confidentially by phone or email.
I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
UKCP accredited, CNHC accredited, NCH registered and BACP registered
BUPA recognised therapist (provider number 30044775)
Anxiety UK approved therapist
Aviva Health recognised (provider number 600098771)
WPA recognised (provider number 920700218)
VitalityHealth recognised provider
Post Graduate Certificate with merit in Applied Mental Health Psychology (University of Liverpool)
DHP(NC) with distinction
CHP(NC) with distinction
Peter Blythe Founder's Award winner (2011)
J.P. Noble Award winner (2012)
Healthy Weight Coach
Fellow and Committee member of the National Society of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
NSHP&M Faculty Member, trainer and assessor
Enhanced DBS Certificate
UKCP registered Clinical Supervisor
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Excessive worrying
- Difficulties with self-acceptance
- Social or personal inhibition and shyness
- social phobia
- Problems relating to guilt or shame
- Unsatisfactory patterns in relationships arising out of issues such as jealousy and trust
- Obsessive thinking or rumination, intrusive recurring ideas, thoughts or impulses
- Compulsive urges, behaviours or rituals used to dispel the anxiety of obsessive thinking
- Anxious or negative self-talk
- Withheld feelings
- Mistaken beliefs
- Lack of meaning or self-purpose
- Problems with expressing feelings
- Problem memories
- Habit Disorders such as nail biting, hair pulling or snacking
- Digestion, indigestion and bloating
- Skin disorders including psoriasis
- Dentistry procedures
- Personal Development, goal achievement and performance enhancement, whether in sport or personal exercise, improving focus in work, hobbies or study
- Relaxation and Self-Hypnosis
- Individual Recordings
Appointment times are flexible including evenings and weekends.
Sessions last one hour and cost £70 by debit or credit card, cash or bank transfer. Home visits are possible by arrangement.
The complete stop smoking package is £140.
Choosing a therapist is an important personal decision.
I was a lawyer and became a therapist after recovering from panic attacks with expert help.
I chose this new direction because I believe it's more important, becoming the guide for you is now the purpose behind my work.
More information is available to you here at http://talking-cure.co.uk/
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01204 432004 to secure an appointment.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Evening and weekend appointments are available.