I hope you enjoy finding out a little bit more about me and how I work from the below.
- My character and style of working - I am an empathic, non-judgemental, intuitive yet science-led hypnotherapist. I offer completely individual solutions to you as a unique human being by listening and speaking to you in your language. I listen to your problem in order to gain complete understanding and then formulate a plan of treatment designed to tackle your issue at the root so you can make the changes you need for good. I use a kind, respectful yet directive language when speaking to your subconscious to ensure the successful delivery of the correct therapy for you.
- Where do I work? I work face to face from my therapy room in Potton which is a peaceful and nurturing space ideal for you to completely relax and be cared for within our session. I have also been trained to deliver online sessions including Past Life Regression Therapy (PLRT) which are as effective for those clients who cannot travel to see me.
- What experience do you have both life and professional? I have a wealth of life experience from experiencing childhood trauma, grief to later in life - divorce. All of these experiences have lead to a difficult but rewarding path of personal development. Getting to know my own subconscious and how it has shaped my life sparked my interest in Hypnotherapy and Counselling. Since training as a Hypnotherapist, my enjoyment in communicating with the subconscious has grown. I use a kind, respectful yet directive language when speaking to a client's subconscious to ensure the successful delivery of a positive therapy. I have seen successful results from a client's confidence in meetings and the reduction of skin picking in another resulting in a vast improvement in the skin condition, to experiencing smoking cessation success myself. Life changing stuff.
- What are your favourite issues to work with? I am an ex-smoker who used hypnotherapy to become a non-smoker so I am proud to offer this to clients with a passion. I also enjoy helping to change unhealthy behaviours which affect client's health and mental well-being, especially Anxiety which we are currently in an epidemic of it seems.
After a lifetime of being an analytical thinker, I well understand the subconscious and the many ways it can sometimes drive us and our negative thinking and in our self-defeating habits. Gently guiding the subconscious to change can have a great and positive impact on your life and I would love to help you on your journey of positive change and self-empowerment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 3 (RQF equivalent) -Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Past Life Regression - National Hypnotherapy Society CPD
- Usui Reiki Levels I & II
- Level 2 RQF Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People's Mental Health (TQUK) -(603/3204/9)
Ongoing training -
Level 4 (RQF equivalent) Diploma in Counselling Skills And Theory - Chrysalis
Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof. Dip Psy C.) – Chrysalis
National Hypnotherapy Society
The National Hypnotherapy Society is a Learned Society whose primary purpose is the advancement of the knowledge of hypnotherapy and the fostering of professional hypnotherapy expertise through training, accreditation and continued professional development of their members. The Society seeks to contribute to public wellbeing both through the use of hypnotherapy and by ensuring that hypnotherapists are safe, competent and ethical in practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Past Life Regression Therapy (PLRT)
From £50.00 to £250.00
Free initial telephone or online session
- Smoking Cessation one-off session - £250 (2hr session) - optional additional support sessions (up to 2) are £50 per hour - one month after initial session at the earliest.
- Past Life Regression Therapy £120 (1 1/2 hour)
- All other Treatments for Stress/Anxiety etc. are 1 hour sessions at £50 (further details on recommended number of sessions can be found on my website)
- How do we start? If you feel you need a nurturing, gentle, yet authoritarian (if required) approach, then get in touch and take advantage of a free 1/2 hour zoom consultation. You can chat to me about your problem and what your ideal outcome is and then I can assess how together, we can get you there. My website provides lots of additional information, so if you are curious, pop over there and explore. You have nothing to lose and your power to regain with my undivided care and support.