01202 904811 / 07510 200299
Hello. Here is some information about me and how I practise so that you can decide for yourself whether you would like to make that initial step to contact me and go on to hopefully resolve your problem.
I have a wealth of experience, both professionally and in life skills. As a past qualified nurse and counsellor my life has been spent predominantly at a senior management level specialising in various NHS settings, pain control programmes in palliative care overseas as well as Acquired Brain Injury and Neurological Rehabilitation.
As a qualified Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner based in West Moors, Dorset I seek to help people make positive, empowering and lasting changes to their lives.
Here are some of the issues I can help with:
- Pain, physical or emotional
- Post-traumatic stress
- Stress and anxiety, socially or in the work place
- Depression and moods
- Panic attacks
- Fears and phobias
- Unwanted habits such as nail biting or hair pulling
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Loss bereavement and grieving
- Weight reduction and management
- Exam nerves and public speaking
- Academic and athletic performance
- Low self-esteem
- Sleep deprivation and related issues
I fully understand if you feel a little sceptical or nervous about exploring the use of hypnotherapy. You may have some preconceived ideas of what it means but rest assured I will make every effort to put your mind at rest and you never know we may have some fun along the way.
Working in partnership and with your commitment, we will use a range of techniques based on constructive discussion. Your problems don't need to define you as a person or control your life any more. Have courage and take that step!
If you would like more detailed information or my help please contact me at the above website, email address or telephone number and I will be only too pleased to discuss any issues with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
The National Council of Hypnotherapy
Clinical Hypnotherapist (Dip Hyp) and NLP Practitioner
The Anglo European School of Therapeutic Hypnosis
The General Hypnotherapy Register and Standards Council
The general qualification in hypnotherapy practice (GQHP)
The Professional Hypnotherapy Network (PHN)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
My fees vary according to the number of sessions required for treatment but as an approximate gauge 3 sessions would be £50 per session = £150. The fee is agreed prior to treatment and the number of additional sessions if required may be reviewed as treatment progresses.
I am available Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm and evenings by special arrangement