Suzanne Hughes MSc. Psych, DipCHH, CertNLPS, GHR Reg
Hi, I'm Suze and I use hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching techniques to help women overcome anxiety and self-doubt so they can gain clarity on what they want in life, and then have the confidence to go and get it! I am a fully qualified, insured, and accredited Professional Hypnotherapist, and I am also a member of General Hypnotherapy Register, as overseen by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council. In addition to this, I also graduated with a First in MSc. Psychology.
• You crave some time out for yourself, but feel guilty about it
• You are good at your job, but feel like an imposter
• You no longer feel like your job or other commitments in your life are serving you, but you feel quitting is not an option
• You feel anxious at the thought of socialising because you feel responsible for everyone’s enjoyment
• You feel pressure to always be ‘on’, so feel exhausted and snappy in private (and therefore feel like a fraud or a failure)
• You feel life will be better when you’re slimmer, or richer, or reach some other magical milestone
• You have tried free courses, mindfulness apps, and maybe even counselling – but nothing has given the results you’re after
In short, if you're looking for someone to wave a magic wand and make you magically slimmer, more toned, more 'successful', or happier - that is not me. Working together requires commitment, hard work and the ability to dig deep and confront truths about yourself that may feel uncomfortable. But I promise, the results are absolutely worth it!
I will take you from anxious and self-critical to joyful and fulfilled. We will work together to discover what barriers you have created to restrict your ability to shine, and more importantly, why they were created. Once we understand why those barriers were created, we can reframe situations or release perspectives in order to move on.
What It Involves:
Book a FREE Clarity Call to discuss your current situation, how it's affecting your life, and how I can help. You will receive a questionnaire to complete in advance to ensure the call is as focused and helpful as possible.
If you choose to go ahead, you can either book individual sessions or my in-depth 3-month transformational course.
1-1 sessions at my clinic or online, where we utilise a mix of questioning, coaching, NLP and hypnotherapy techniques. Sessions last up to an hour.
3 month Transformational Course
• 6 x 1-1 sessions (either at my clinic or online) where we utilise a mix of questioning, coaching, NLP and hypnotherapy techniques
• Full email and WhatsApp support in between sessions, so if you have any wobbles or questions – I’m here for you!
• Your own transformation journal to get those goals down, track your thoughts and feelings. Seeing things in black and white has huge power!
• Personalised assignments to keep you motivated and on-track
• The option to secure extra hourly sessions
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Psychology
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy (DIP. CHH)
- Y.H.T. Certificate in N.L.P Skills (CERT NLPS)
- PGCE Secondary English
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
- Free 30 minute Clarity Call to discuss YOU and how I can help
- Individual sessions at my clinic or online - £85
- 3 month Journey to Joy Transformation Course (6 x 90 minute 1-2-1 sessions, unlimited WhatsApp/email support in between sessions, plus extras - see website for details) - £780 upfront /£260 per month
See my website for full details and offers.
You can find me at Insight Therapy Centre, which is a beautifully restored and recently refurbished building just 5 minutes from Leeds City Centre. It has free parking, and a modern, comfortable waiting room with complimentary WiFi, chilled water, tea and coffee.
If you would rather receive sessions in the comfort of your own home, I offer online sessions via Skype or Zoom.