Advanced Hypnotherapist, NLP, EFT
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Hi, I'm Suzanne, an Advanced Hypnotherapist with almost 20 years experience.
I can help you to get back in control with many different areas of your life. I use a mixture of hypnotherapy, NLP and EFT with my clients to help them be free from fears, anxiety, stress, pain (emotional and physical) and so much more.
I offer a free consultation to discuss how I can help you, so please do get in touch to find out more.
Be the best you can be, you deserve it!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Hypnotherapist and HypnoHealer - trained with The Atkinson-Ball College
- Course Assistant for The Atkinson-Ball College of Advanced Hypnotherapy*
- Past Life Regression Therapist and EFT Therapist
- Alcohol Abuse and Drug Addiction
- Association for Professional Hypnosis & Psychotherapy
- Master NLP Practitioner - trained with ITS
- Provisional Neuro-Linguistic Hypnotherapist
- Bennett/Steller University of NLP & Hypnotherapy Seattle, USA
- Stress Management, The Essex Institute
- EFT Master Practitioner
- Vice president of The Corporation of Advanced Hypnotherapy
* As a course assistant, I teach new students Advanced Hypnotherapy and gain immense fulfilment in helping others help themselves make profound and lasting life changes.
The Corporation of Advanced Hypnotherapy (CAH)
The Corporation of Advanced Hypnotherapy was formed in 1986, and is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards within their profession. Members are Advanced Hypnotherapists, which means that their therapists have proven to have completed their advanced training in Hypnotherapy, and have satisfactorily demonstrated their advanced skills. The Corporation is active in representing all its members on a national level. All of their U.K. and Ireland members are registered with The U.K. Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations – UKCHO.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Past Life Regression
- FREE 30 minutes Initial Consultation, please contact me to see how I can help.
- £70 per session. Each session lasts about an hour
- £90 for stopping smoking. Each session lasts about an hour and a half
Based in Kent with easy access from the A2, M2 and M25, I offer free parking with a comfortable environment where you will find the caring and confidential help you need to get back in control.
When I work
Flexible appointments, please contact me to check availability.
"Doing well! Still not had a drink and feel a lot calmer. I am very grateful for your help."
"I felt uplifted from my hypnotherapy experience. Without realising, previous events were impacting on my every day thoughts. I gained a sense of relief and exhilaration and have felt much calmer and at ease. My outlook to the initial issue has changed and am now a much happier person. I would recommend hypnotherapy and Suzanne to anyone."
"The help that Suzanne has provided me has been eye opening. She has a full armoury of techniques to help you transform yourself into a happier, better and more successful version of you. I can't thank her enough for the help she has given me. The modest fees I have paid for her help have been the single best investment of money I have made this year."
"I had just one small glass of wine - not wanting or needing more. You helped me to see things more clearly ...worth every penny."
"I shall never be able to thank you for all you have given me."